This study provides coverage of 35 automotive electronic controllers covering body & chassis, powertrain, safety & ADAS and security. It is an update of the report last published on this market in November 2017. Base year is 2018 with forecasts provided to 2025.
- Smart Airbag
- Passive Airbag
- Electro-hydraulic Power Steering
- Electric Power Steering
- Electronic Suspension
- Conventional Cruise Control
- Intelligent Cruise Control (SAE L1)
- Automated Driving Computer (SAE L2-5)
- Driver Monitoring Systems
- Front Door Electronics
- Rear Electric Windows
- Electronic Instrument Clusters
- Center Stack Displays
- Air Conditioning
- Seat Electronics
- Smart Junction Boxes
- Exterior Solid State Lighting
- Rain & Light Sensors
- Other Body Electronics
- Automatic Transmission
- Engine Control & Ignition
- Tire Pressure Warning
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Night Vision Assist
- Head-up Display
- Electric Parking Brake
- Active Parking Assist
- Passive Parking Assist
- Vehicle Tracking
- Keyless Entry
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
- Coverage of 35 automotive electronic controllers, comprising body, chassis, powertrain, safety & ADAS and security systems.
- Analysis of market trends for each system in nine geographic regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Russia, Brazil and Rest of the World.
- Analysis of system installation rates, units and ECU ASP for each system, in each region. Base year is 2018, with forecasts to 2025.
- Analysis of light vehicle production by SAE automation level (L0-5).
- Automotive electronic controller supplier market share analysis in 2018.
- Highly quantitative analysis, with discussion summarized in short, easy to read bullet points.
- PDF and Excel delivery options available.
Section 1 - Executive Overview
- Economic Uncertainties
- Key Point Conclusions
Section 2 - Scope & Method
- Scope, Content & Definitions
- Research Method
- Automotive Electronics & Entertainment Systems Service
Section 3 - World & Regional Light Vehicle Production Forecast
Section 4 - World Market for Automotive Electronic Controllers - Market Summary
Section 5 - Body Systems
Section 6 - Chassis Systems
Section 7 - Powertrain Systems
Section 8 - Safety & ADAS Systems
Section 9 - Security Systems
Section 10 - World Market for Automotive Electronic Controllers - Regional Summary
Section 11 - Automotive Electronic Controllers 2018 Worldwide Supplier Market Share Estimates
Appendix 1 - Historical Market Forecasts
Appendix 2 - Automotive Electronic Controllers List of Suppliers