Circulating Biomarkers, Exosomes and Liquid Biopsy Asia 2019 will be held in Seoul Korea, September 9-10, 2019.
This conference brings together a focus on technology development as well as applications for biomarker analysis in cancer, cardiovascular disease and other disease classes.
The conference focuses heavily on the various classes of circulating biomarkers and emphasizes the many technology platforms currently being utilized to interrogate Circulating Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA), Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) and Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)/Exosomes.
The potential of EVs/Exosomes for Therapeutics Development and Delivery are Presented as well as the Potential of EVs derived from Stem Cells for Regenerative Medicine.
This conference also features a showcase of companies involved in the study of cfDNA, CTCs and Exosomes and technologies in this space.
Korea is an excellent venue for this Asia/Pacific conference with a very strong scientific and technology focus and extensive research in this space plus the excellent conference location in Seoul is accessible from around the world to maximize networking and partnering activities at this conference.
Conference Features and Benefits of Attending:
- This conference brings together the emerging and expanding topics of Circulating Biomarkers (circulating cell-free DNA, exosomes/extracellular vesicles, and circulating tumor cells) and their deployment into liquid biopsies which are minimally-invasive diagnostics tests for cancer and other disease classes
- Presentations are from the key opinion leaders in these fields focusing on technology development and disease management
- Posters from delegates bring forth the most up-to-date technologies in these fields and allows the rapid dissemination of information in this rapidly-evolving space
- Lots of networking opportunities with academic and industry participants - the fields of Circulating Biomarkers and Liquid Biopsy are undergoing such rapid change that its important to keep pace of developments in the field and this conference provides a platform for academics and companies to present their work and network with the field
- There is huge need in these two expanding fields to forge collaborations and partnerships and the extensive networking opportunities presented at this conference are designed to foster such networking
*Please Note: Academic pricing provided on enquiry.
- Circulating Biomarker Classes (Circulating Cell-Free DNA, Circulating Tumor Cells, Exosomes)
- Biomarker Cargo
- Technologies for Isolation and Analysis
- Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)/Exosomes
- Classes of Biomarkers (RNA, DNA, Protein)
- Engineering, Delivery Vehicles and Therapeutics Development
- Technologies for Study
- Liquid Biopsy Development
- Clinical Development and Pipeline
- Regulatory Landscape in Asia
- Technologies for Implementing using Biofluids
Professor, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST); President, Cellex Life Sciences
Yong Song Gho
Professor, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH); President of Korean Society for Extracellular Vesicles; Chairman, Rosetta Exosome
Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology; Group leader, IBS; FRSC, Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry
Professor, Yonsei University
Chwee Teck Lim
NUS Society Chair Professor, Acting Director, Biomedical Institute for Global Health Research and Technology, National University of Singapore
Professor, University of Gothenburg; Founding President of ISEV
Dominique PV de Kleijn
Professor Experimental Vascular Surgery, Professor Netherlands Heart Institute, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Professor & Director, Nano-Biofluignostic Engineering Research Center, Korea University and Anam/Guro Hospital of Korea University
Foundation Distinguished Professor, Director, Center of BioModular Multi-scale System for Precision Medicine, The University of Kansas, Adjunct Professor, Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology
Researchers from academic institutions:
This conference is very scientifically-oriented and takes a deep dive into the topic that is being addressed. The deep dive is based on presentations from key opinion leaders (these are the keynote presentations) that are then complemented with presentations from academic and industry researchers in order to provide a balanced and complete perspective on the topic being addressed in a thorough and scientifically-robust format.
Researchers from the industry:
The Conference provider distinguishes itself by presenting not only robust scientific content and presentations but complementing these with industry presentations primarily scientific and technology-focused. This enables delegates a first-hand look at companies who offer technologies, tools, products, and services and this moves the field of research forward. Additionally, this conference is recommended for business development and corporate professionals within the industry as these delegates are seeking to network with companies and academics in order to forge collaborations and partnerships.
This conference is also very relevant to students and post-doctoral fellows since it contains poster sessions which allows junior researchers to showcase their research and this is important from a career development perspective.
This conference is relevant also for vendors in the field since the delegate pool at the conference contains end-users and research scientists who are the customers/end-users of products and tools that vendors develop.
Grand Ambassador Seoul Pullman
287 Dongho-Ro Jung-Gu,
Republic of Korea
- Set on a bustling street, this modern hotel is an 11-minute walk from the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park station, and 1 km from the shops and eateries of Dongdaemun Market.
- Bright, contemporary rooms offer Wi-Fi (fee) and flat-screen TVs, plus minibars, Nespresso machines, and Jacuzzi tubs in the bathrooms. Some rooms have heated floors and futons. Upgraded rooms provide club lounge access, while stylish suites add separate living areas. Room service is available.
- There's a quirky bar, plus 5 restaurants and a deli. There's also a spa, a gym and an indoor pool. Conference facilities and parking are offered.