Digital Trends in Construction and Real Estate: Insights, real world examples of innovation and implementation of disruptive technologies across the value chain
Incorporating superior construction technology into exercise can enhance levels of quality, efficiency, safety, sustainability and cost for money. Building Information Modeling (BIM) is one of such computerized systems that facilitate gathering information about buildings under construction on regular basis. Other technologies such as mixed reality, AI, blockchain, big data analytics, virtual reality, IoT, and predictive analytics considerably enhance the communication among engineers and designers that are working on the project.
The term 'advanced construction technology' covers an extensive range of cutting-edge techniques and practices that encompass the latest developments in materials technology, design procedures, volume surveying, facilities management, services, structural evaluation and design. The startups in the new wave are tackling a broad range of areas - appraisals, building management, financing, co-working, co-living, building facilities and empty retail space - through the use of these technologies.
The real estate sector offers a large possibility for tech startups because components of the enterprise - like pricing, mortgages and building management - have been the predominant areas to undertake advanced technologies that could make business extra efficient.
The report "Digital Trends in Construction and Real Estate" provides insights, real world examples of innovation and implementation of disruptive technologies across the construction and real estate industry value chain.
- The construction industry is constantly transforming and evolving. Every time new developments show up with in the industry, from technological developments to an enhanced focus on sustainability.
- Technological advancements are transforming the construction industry with drones, 3D printing, AI, autonomous vehicles, mobile and cloud applications.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Construction & Real Estate Tech.
- Gain insights into Market Drivers & Inhibitors of Construction & Real Estate Tech.
- Gain insights into Key Trends, Value Chain and Use Cases of Construction & Real Estate Tech.
- Gain insights into future outlook of Construction & Real Estate Tech.
Table of Contents1. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Overview
2. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Market Drivers & Inhibitors
3. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Key Trends
4. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Value Chain and Use Cases
5. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Products & Services
6. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Procurement /Manufacturing/Operations
7. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Channels
8. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Sales & Marketing
9. Construction & Real Estate Tech: End User
10. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Regulatory, Risk, Compliance & Strategy
11. Construction & Real Estate Tech: Future Outlook
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Immensa Technology Labs
- H3 Dynamics
- Fluor Corporation
- 3D Robotics
- Johnson Controls
- Ubitquity LLC
- Pillar Technologies