This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in Australia and New Zealand. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of over-the-top (OTT) communications and social media services.
It comes in the form of a PDF document or a PowerPoint presentation. A spreadsheet is also attached.
Key Questions Answered
- Which OTT communications apps are used most in Australia and New Zealand?
- Where is there potential for growth in the OTT communication and social media space?
- Which features are most frequently used on OTT communication apps?
- Do Australians and New Zealanders use OTT communication and social media services differently from their European and North American peers?
- Is there any potential for monetisation for mobile operators?