- Comprehensive data set on the past and projected demographic and socio-economic (household income and expenditure) variables underlying the consumer market for each country
- Date range is 2008 to 2038
- The report identifies where the growth segments are and their relative size.
Demographics significantly determine the size and nature of a consumer market and how it will change over the next 20 years. This report series provides a comprehensive but concise data driven profile of what the consumer will be like over the next 20 years including age profile, education and skill level, ability to earn, household incomes and the distribution of households by income and then expenditure patterns across 12 categories of expenditure by income level. It also looks at expenditure on health which is a growth area of consumer spending. By being consistent in format it enables comparison between countries. It is also designed to provide the key information quickly and efficiently. Each page is a chart and a table of the underlying data.
This report series is designed to provide a comprehensive summary of the key demographic and socio-economic trends underlying the consumer markets of the countries covered in this package. It covers age profile, births and deaths, housing, education, employment, worker productivity, household incomes - both average as well as a the distribution of households by income - and expenditure patterns by income levels. It also details the healthcare expenditure trends and levels.
The structure of the report is consistent across countries, enabling easy comparison. Each page is a chart and table of the key variables on each subject. This report series is available for a total of 109 countries plus every province and city of China allowing global comparisions to be made. Because demographics tend to follow consistent trends it means these forecasts provide a strong underlying platform on which to build economic scenarios and market strategies. It identifies the markets (country, income and age segments) which have growth potential and those that don't. Basically you can identify the markets that are potential growth areas.
2. Global Rank on key variables
3. Projected Growth Rates for 2018 to 2028 of Key Variables
4. Population Dynamics
5. Population Age Profile
6. Birth Dynamics
7. Death Dynamics
13. Household Incomes (Real US$ 2017 values)
14. Distribution of Households by Income - all Households
15. Distribution of Household by Income - Urban (China only)
16. Propensity to spend by Category by Income Segment
17. Amount (US$) spent by Category by Income Segment
18. Income Segment's Share of Total Household Expenditure
19. Estimated Age by Household Income Segment Size
20. Healthcare Expenditure (Real US$ 2017 values)
21. Healthiness of the Country