An essential resource on Mexico's energy industry; depicting key infrastructures for oil, gas, power and LNG whether existing, planned or under construction.
With Mexico's significant surge of developments in energy infrastructure in the past few years, this map crucially provides the information you need to make an informed decision on investing or growing your presence in the region.
This 2019 edition takes into account the changing LNG landscape, updates to the pipeline network; and also encompasses the latest statistics derived from BP Statistical Review of World Energy ensuring the data tables of key statistics are accurate and up to date.
- Oilfields and gas fields
- Oil, gas and product pipelines (existing, under construction and planned)
- Oil refineries
- Gas processing plants
- Tanker terminals, FPSO (Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading) vessels, FSO (Floating, Storage and Offloading) vessels
- Oil storage facilities
- LNG/CNG import regasification terminals
- Electricity power network with power stations labelled by fuel type
Provides extra details on the infrastructure dense regions of:
- Bahía de Campeche
- Northeast Mexico
Tables and Graphics Showing:
- Mexico's proven oil and gas reserves over the past 10 years
- Oil and gas production over the past 10 years
- Consumption trends over the past 10 years
- Energy consumption by fuel type
- LNG projects
- An illustration of oil and gas trade into and out of Mexico
- Renewable energy capacity over the past 10 years
- Projected electric demand growth by region 2016 - 2030
- Size: 1,470mm x 891mm
- Style: Landscape
- Scale: 1, 2,500,000
PDFs may not be printed or saved. However, the publisher does allow screenshots to be used for internal presentation purposes only. Full instructions are available on the PDFs.
If you require a printed copy please select either folded or rolled.