As big data becomes increasingly pervasive and cloud computing utilization becomes the norm, the security and privacy of our systems and data becomes more critical with emerging security and privacy threats and challenges. This book presents a comprehensive view on how to advance security and privacy in big data, cloud computing, and their applications. Topics include cryptographic tools, SDN security, big data security in IoT, privacy preserving in big data, security architecture based on cyber kill chain, privacy-aware digital forensics, trustworthy computing, privacy verification based on machine learning, and chaos-based communication systems. This book is an essential reading for networking, computing, and communications professionals, researchers, students and engineers, working with big data and cloud computing.
- Chapter 2: Privacy-preserving analysis for big data using cryptographic tools
- Chapter 3: Big data security in Internet of Things
- Chapter 4: A watermark-based in situ access-control model for image big data
- Chapter 5: Blockchain-based security and access control for BIM big data
- Chapter 6: Security of marine-information system
- Chapter 7: A layered security architecture based on cyber kill chain against advanced persistent threats
- Chapter 8: Privacy-aware digital forensics
- Chapter 9: A survey of trust, trustworthiness and trustworthy computing: concepts, models and challenges
- Chapter 10: Software-defined mobile networks security
- Chapter 11: Dynamic public opinion evolvement modeling and supervision in social networks
- Chapter 12: Privacy verification of PhotoDNA based on machine learning
- Chapter 13: Chaos-based communication systems
China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), School of Computer Science, China.
Wei Ren is a full Professor at the School of Computer Science, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China.Lizhe Wang "ChuTian" Chair Professor.
China University of Geosciences (CUG), School of Computer Science, China.
Lizhe Wang is a "ChuTian" Chair Professor at School of Computer Science, China Univ. of Geosciences (CUG).Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo Professor.
University of Texas at San Antonio, USA.
Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo holds the Cloud Technology Endowed Professorship at the University of Texas at San Antonio, USA.Fatos Xhafa Full Professor.
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Departament de Ciències de la Computació, Barcelona, Spain.
Fatos Xhafa holds a permanent position of Professor Titular d'Universitat (Hab. FullProfessor) at the Departament de Ciències de la Computació, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain.