The report on tissue expander market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global tissue expander market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global tissue expander market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The growing number of trauma cases
- The rising number of road accidents
- Discomfort caused by tissue expander such as frequent hospital visits
- Growth in the number of breast reconstructive surgeries
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global tissue expander market is segmented on the basis of applications, and end-user.
The Global Tissue Expander Market by Applications
- Forehead Skin and Scalp Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Face and Neck Reconstruction
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cosmetology Clinics
The companies covered in the report include:
- Polytech Health and Aesthetics
- KOKEN CO., LTD.
- GROUPE SEBBIN SAS
- Allergan plc
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- GC Aesthetics
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Sientra, Inc.
- PMT Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the tissue expander market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the tissue expander market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global tissue expander market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Tissue Expander Market Highlights
2.2. Tissue Expander Market Projection
2.3. Tissue Expander Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Tissue Expander Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Tissue Expander Market
4. Tissue Expander Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Tissue Expander Market by Applications
5.1. Forehead Skin and Scalp Reconstruction
5.2. Breast Reconstruction
5.3. Face and Neck Reconstruction
6. Global Tissue Expander Market by End-user
6.1. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
6.3. Cosmetology Clinics
7. Global Tissue Expander Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Tissue Expander Market by Applications
7.1.2. North America Tissue Expander Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America Tissue Expander Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Tissue Expander Market by Applications
7.2.2. Europe Tissue Expander Market by End-user
7.2.3. Europe Tissue Expander Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Tissue Expander Market by Applications
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Tissue Expander Market by End-user
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Tissue Expander Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Tissue Expander Market by Applications
7.4.2. RoW Tissue Expander Market by End-user
7.4.3. RoW Tissue Expander Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Tissue Expander Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Polytech Health and Aesthetics
8.2.2. KOKEN CO., LTD.
8.2.3. GROUPE SEBBIN SAS
8.2.4. Allergan plc
8.2.5. Mentor Worldwide LLC
8.2.6. GC Aesthetics
8.2.7. Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd.
8.2.8. Sientra, Inc.
8.2.9. PMT Corporation
9.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire