The report on the global automatic transmission market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global automatic transmission market to grow with a CAGR of 6.58% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on automatic transmission market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on automatic transmission market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automatic transmission market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automatic transmission market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapid adoption of electric vehicle
- Easier to use, convenient, more powerful
- Provides accurate and effortless shifting of gears
- High cost
- Growing demand for luxury vehicles
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automatic transmission market is segmented on the basis of transmission type, and vehicle type.
The Global Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
- Automatic Transmission
- Automated Manual Transmission (AMT)
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Manual Transmission
The Global Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
- Commercial Vehicle
- - Light Commercial Vehicle
- - Buses and Coaches
- - Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
The companies covered in the report include:
- Magna International Inc.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
- JATCO Ltd
- Defeo Manufacturing
- BorgWarner Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Continental AG
- Hyundai Dymos Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automatic transmission market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automatic transmission market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automatic transmission market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automatic Transmission Market Highlights
2.2. Automatic Transmission Market Projection
2.3. Automatic Transmission Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automatic Transmission Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Transmission Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Automatic Transmission Market
4. Automatic Transmission Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
5.1. Automatic Transmission
5.2. Automated Manual Transmission (AMT)
5.3. Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
5.4. Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
5.5. Manual Transmission
6. Global Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
6.1. Commercial Vehicle
6.1.1. Light Commercial Vehicle
6.1.2. Buses and Coaches
6.1.3. Heavy Commercial Vehicle
6.2. Passenger Vehicle
7. Global Automatic Transmission Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
7.1.2. North America Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
7.1.3. North America Automatic Transmission Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
7.2.2. Europe Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
7.2.3. Europe Automatic Transmission Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Automatic Transmission Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
7.4.2. RoW Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
7.4.3. RoW Automatic Transmission Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automatic Transmission Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Magna International Inc.
8.2.2. Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
8.2.3. AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
8.2.4. JATCO Ltd
8.2.6. Defeo Manufacturing
8.2.7. BorgWarner Inc.
8.2.8. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
8.2.9. Continental AG
8.2.10. Hyundai Dymos Inc.
9.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire