The report on 3D radar market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 3D radar market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 3D radar market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand by defense and military
- Rising use of 3D radar in unmanned aerial vehicles
- Accurate detection of object as well as work in adverse weather conditions
- Oversensitive that may lead to inaccurate data.
- Huge investments by government
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global 3D radar market is segmented on the basis of component, services, frequency band, platform, and industry.
The Global 3D Radar Market by Component
- Installation & Integration
- D- Band (L-band Radar)
- HF- and VHF- Radar
- C- Band (UHF- Radar)
- E/F-band (S-band Radar)
- Automotive and Public Infrastructure
- Energy and Utilities
The companies covered in the report include:
- Thales Group
- Saab AB
- Collins Aerospace
- Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- BAE Systems
- Airbus S.A.S.
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 3D radar market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the 3D radar market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 3D radar market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. 3D Radar Market Highlights
2.2. 3D Radar Market Projection
2.3. 3D Radar Market Regional Highlights
3. Global 3D Radar Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Services
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Frequency Band
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Platform
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Industry
3.4.6. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of 3D Radar Market
4. 3D Radar Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global 3D Radar Market by Component
6. Global 3D Radar Market by Services
6.1. Installation & Integration
7. Global 3D Radar Market by Frequency Band
7.1. D- band (L-band Radar)
7.2. HF- and VHF- Radar
7.3. C- band (UHF- Radar)
7.4. E/F-band (S-band Radar)
8. Global 3D Radar Market by Platform
9. Global 3D Radar Market by Industry
9.2. Automotive and Public Infrastructure
9.3. Energy and Utilities
10. Global 3D Radar Market by Region 2018-2024
10.1. North America
10.1.1. North America 3D Radar Market by Component
10.1.2. North America 3D Radar Market by Services
10.1.3. North America 3D Radar Market by Frequency Band
10.1.4. North America 3D Radar Market by Platform
10.1.5. North America 3D Radar Market by Industry
10.1.6. North America 3D Radar Market by Country
10.2.1. Europe 3D Radar Market by Component
10.2.2. Europe 3D Radar Market by Services
10.2.3. Europe 3D Radar Market by Frequency Band
10.2.4. Europe 3D Radar Market by Platform
10.2.5. Europe 3D Radar Market by Industry
10.2.6. Europe 3D Radar Market by Country
10.3.1. Asia-Pacific 3D Radar Market by Component
10.3.2. Asia-Pacific 3D Radar Market by Services
10.3.3. Asia-Pacific 3D Radar Market by Frequency Band
10.3.4. Asia-Pacific 3D Radar Market by Platform
10.3.5. Asia-Pacific 3D Radar Market by Industry
10.3.6. Asia-Pacific 3D Radar Market by Country
10.4.1. RoW 3D Radar Market by Component
10.4.2. RoW 3D Radar Market by Services
10.4.3. RoW 3D Radar Market by Frequency Band
10.4.4. RoW 3D Radar Market by Platform
10.4.5. RoW 3D Radar Market by Industry
10.4.6. RoW 3D Radar Market by Sub-region
11. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
11.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global 3D Radar Market
11.2. Companies Profiles
11.2.1. Thales Group
11.2.2. Saab AB
11.2.3. Collins Aerospace
11.2.4. Northrop Grumman Corporation.
11.2.5. Lockheed Martin Corporation
11.2.7. Honeywell International Inc.
11.2.8. Harris Corporation
11.2.9. BAE Systems
11.2.10. Airbus S.A.S.
12.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire