"As FMC markets mature, opportunities have arisen for challenger operators to launch FMC propositions and rapidly acquire market share."
Fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) is a well-established feature of many telecoms markets worldwide, with European markets experiencing the highest level of adoption. Over the past 5 years, several operators in a number of Western European markets have consolidated their FMC bases. This report analyses the approach of four less-established, challenger operators in Western Europe that have recently launched converged propositions.
This report answers the following questions:
- How are challenger operators going to market with converged offers? How do their offers differentiate from those of established offers?
- How are challengers’ FMC strategies different to those employed by established operators?
- What kind of discounts are challenger operators offering compared with established providers?
- How successful have FMC offers from challenger players been?
- What are the likely success factors for challenger FMC strategies?
- Orange Belgium
- Vodafone UK