Trends, opportunities and forecast in polyethylene compound market to 2023 by application (pipe and fitting, wire and cable, film and sheet and others), resin type (HDPE, LDPE and Others) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)The future in the global polyethylene (PE) compound market is promising with opportunities in the pipe and fitting, wire and cable, film and sheet and others application. The global polyethylene compound market is expected to reach an estimated $10.5 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.8% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for this market are growing residential and non-residential construction activities, and replacement of aging pipelines. An emerging trend, which has a direct impact on the dynamics of the polyethylene compound industry, includes development of bio based green polyethylene compound. A total of 111 figures/charts and 90 tables are provided in this 222 page report to help in your business decisions. The study includes the polyethylene compound market size and forecast for the global polyethylene compound market through 2023, segmented by application, resin type, and region as follows:
Polyethylene Compound Market by Application (Volume (Kilo Tons) and $M shipment analysis for 2012-2023):
- Pipe and Fitting
- Potable Water
- Oil & Gas
- Wire and Cable
- Film and sheet
- HDPE Resin
- LDPE Resin
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
In this market, HDPE (high density polyethylene), and LDPE (low density polyethylene), are the major resins utilize to manufacture polyethylene compound.
On the basis of comprehensive research, the researcher forecasts that the HDPE is expected to remain the largest segment by value and volume due to superior toughness, crack resistance, and easy processability properties.
Within this market, pipe and fitting is expected to remain the largest application by value and volume due to growth in development of water and sewage disposal infrastructure. The researcher predicts that the wire and cable application segment will witness the highest growth in the forecast period due to higher electrical and mechanical properties than PVC compound.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume and is also expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in infrastructure and construction industry and increasing demand of film and packaging products.
Some of the features of “Polyethylene Compound Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global polyethylene compound market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Kilotons) and shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global polyethylene compound market size by various application and resin in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global polyethylene compound market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of polyethylene compound in the global polyethylene compound market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of polyethylene compound in the global polyethylene compound market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities in the global polyethylene compound market by application (pipe and fitting, wire and cable, film and sheet and others), resin type (HDPE, LDPE and Others) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the polyethylene compound market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the polyethylene compound market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this polyethylene compound market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the polyethylene compound market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the polyethylene compound market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this polyethylene compound market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this polyethylene compound area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this polyethylene compound market?
Table of Contents
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Borealis Group
- Braskem S.A
- Lyondell Basell
- Total S.A
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.