In consultation with Consulting Editor, Samir Taneja, the Guest Editors have created an issue that provides a current look at urologic disease in the pediatric patient. Authors represent the top academic institutions and have contributed review articles on the following topics: Antibiotic Prophylaxis; Peritransplant Management by the Pediatric Urologist; Pediatric Stone Disease; Anesthesia in the Pediatric Patient; Neurogenic Bladder/Augmentation; Fertility Issues in Pediatric Urology; Transitional Urology; Minimally Invasive Surgery Update; Exstrophy Epispadias and Global Urology; Bladder/Bowel Dysfunction; Prenatal Hydronephrosis; and Overview of DSD/Genital Surgery in Children. Readers will come away with the clinical updates they need for proper diagnosis and treatment of the pediatric patient.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Pediatric Stone Disease
3. Anesthesia in the Pediatric Patient
4. Peri-transplant Management by the Pediatric Urologist
5. Neurogenic Bladder and Bladder Augmentation
6. Fertility Issues in Pediatric Urology
7. Transitional Urology
8. Minimally Invasive Surgery in Pediatric Urology
9. Exstrophy Epispadias as a Paradigm for Global Urology
10. Bladder Bowel Dysfunction
11. Prenatally Hydronephrosis
12. Overview of DSD and Genital Surgery in Children
Copp, Hillary L
Shukla, Aseem R. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Lorenzo, Armando J