Enterprises in the ANZ region are increasingly adopting the NAMA solution to counter the rising threat of advanced malware. The increased provisioning of cloud-based NAMA services by vendors was another key growth contributor; in particular, a large number of SMBs in the ANZ region were attracted to the agility and affordability offered by such services. Across the region, there is a significant uptake of cloud-based NAMA services, as ANZ enterprises begin to look at security services as the next phase of their cloud migration journey. In many ways, these enterprises are also keen to tap into the threat intelligence and expertise offered by NAMA vendors through their cloud platforms, especially given the lack of such competencies in their own organizations to deal with advanced malware. Looking ahead, the ANZ NAMA market is expected to be driven by the robust growth of cloud-based services segment, as both cyber security vendors and customers alike continue to believe and invest in the value proposition and agility offered by the ever-evolving cloud-based platforms.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the network-based advanced malware market. Higher frequency and sophistication of advanced malware attacks, the increasing need for proactive defense solutions, and the strong requirement for critical infrastructure protection are the key drivers.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2016 to 2022, with 2017 being the base year. Network-based advanced malware solution is the key focus area of this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
Companies mentioned in the ANZ NAMA market competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, Forcepoint, Proofpoint, Zscaler, Symantec, SonicWall and other vendors. The countries included in this study are Australia and New Zealand.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the drivers and restraints, in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
1. Market Overview
- Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: On-premises Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: Cloud-based Solutions
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
2. Forecast and Trends - Total NAMA Solutions Market
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Segment
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Region
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the NAMA Industry Ecosystem, 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Advanced Threat Detection Service for Critical Infrastructure Sectors
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Threat Intelligence and Remediation Services
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Growth Opportunities through M&A Activities
- 4 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- Cisco Systems - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Cisco Systems - Overview
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- Trend Micro - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Trend Micro - Overview
6. The Last Word
- Analyst Summary
- 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits