The increasing use of smart devices in healthcare analyzed from licensing perspective helps prepare better for the business opportunities here. 110+ healthcare licensing news with focus on smart healthcare devices are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 110+ worldwide Smart Healthcare Devices focused licensing news of companies across North America (65%), Europe (21%), Asia (9%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (49%), MicroCap (32%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Medical Devices (50%), Healthcare Services (25%), Pharmaceuticals (11%), Biotech (4%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Endocrinology (43%), Cardiology (14%), Neurology (10%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in smart healthcare devices’ businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of smart healthcare devices business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Distribution of smart healthcare devices licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in smart healthcare devices licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Smart healthcare devices companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Smart healthcare devices companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in smart healthcare devices sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for smart healthcare devices licensing
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Healthcare licensing deals with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices involving major global IT companies during the past five quarters
Chapter 4: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Smart Healthcare Devices licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 5: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- Abbott Laboratories
- AgaMatrix Inc.
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
- AlgorKorea Co. Ltd.
- AMSL Diabetes
- Andrew Alliance S.A
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Arcadia Group
- Arjo AB
- AtCor Medical Holdings Limited
- Atlazo, Inc
- Autism Society of America
- Bayer AG
- Better Living Now, Inc
- Biocorp SA
- Bioservo Technologies AB
- Cala Health, Inc
- Camanio Care AB
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cardiac Insight Inc.
- Care UK
- Catholic Senior Housing and Health Care Services, Inc.
- Cecelia Health
- Cellnovo Group SA
- Center for Health Technology and Innovation
- Cochlear Limited
- Common Sensing Inc.
- Companion Medical, Inc.
- DarioHealth Corp.
- Desert Oasis Healthcare
- Device Distributors, LLC
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Consultants of Pennsylvania, LLC
- DreaMed Diabetes, Ltd.
- Eccrine Systems, Inc.
- Eisai Inc.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc
- Empatica Inc.
- Enable Injections LLC
- Endonovo Therapeutics Inc.
- Endopodium Inc.
- EOFlow Co., Ltd.
- Epicore Biosystems Inc
- Fitbit Inc
- Flint Rehabilitation Devices, LLC
- Fora Care, Inc.
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Glooko, Inc
- Glytec LLC
- GN Hearing A/S
- Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries PSC
- Haga Teaching Hospital
- Haisco Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd
- Heads Up Health
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Humana Inc
- IDS Medical Systems Group Limited
- iGambit Inc.
- iHear Medical Inc
- Indie Health
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc.
- Insilico Medicine, Inc.
- Insulet Corporation
- Itamar Medical Ltd
- Jackson Health System
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LEO Pharma A/S
- LEO Science & Tech Hub
- LINDAL Group Holding GmbH
- Lofta, Inc.
- Magellan Health Inc
- Magniant, LLC
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mawi Solutions
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Mayo Clinic
- MED Trust Handelsges MBH
- Medibio Limited
- Mellitus Health
- Merck KGaA
- MobileHelp® Healthcare
- Movi SpA
- NeuroMetrix, Inc
- New Zealand Medical & Scientific Ltd
- Next Step Dynamics
- Nordic Infucare AB
- Northwestern Medicine Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute
- Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S
- Omeq Medical Ltd.
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- One Drop
- Össur hf.
- Otsuka America, Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pharos Medical
- PHC Holdings Corporation
- physIQ Inc.
- Pilloxa AB
- Plagens Medical Consultants
- Pneuma Respiratory, Inc.
- PolicyPal Network
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- Reemo Health
- Rijnstate hospital
- Roche Diabetes Care
- Roche Holding AG
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH
- scPharmaceuticals Inc
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc.
- Senseonics Incorporated
- Seqster, PDM Inc.
- Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
- Smart Meter, LLC
- Solera Health
- Somatix Inc.
- Sonion A/S
- Spring Hills Lake Mary Assisted Senior Living Facility
- SpringActive, Inc.
- Stanford University
- Sun Scientific, Inc
- Swissfillon AG
- Tactile Systems Technology Inc.
- The Fenway Institute at Fenway Health
- The Jaeb Center for Health Research
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Theras Lifetech S.R.L.
- TRITECH Ltd
- UCB SA
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Valencell, Inc.
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc.
- Valitacell Ltd
- Verily Life Sciences LLC
- Vital Connect, Inc.
- Vivonoetics, Inc.
- We Doctor Holdings Limited
- Wearifi, Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Wilhelm Haselmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Winpoint Health, LLC
- Xealth Inc.
- Ypsomed Holding AG