As one of the oldest sub-sectors of healthcare, generics and its licensing arrangements have evolved in recent times. 50+ healthcare licensing news with focus on Generics are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 50+ worldwide Generics focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (53%), Europe (24%), Asia (23%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (45%), MidCap (31%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (81%), Biotech (8%), Healthcare Services (7%), Medical Devices (1%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Neurology (13%), Oncology (13%), Obstetrics & Gynecology (9%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in Generics’ businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of Generics business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in healthcare Generics licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Generics licensing
- Distribution of Generics licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Generics licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Generics licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Generics healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Generics healthcare companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in Generics sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Generics licensing
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Generics licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Generics
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Generics
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Generics
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Generics
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Generics
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Generics
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Generics
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Generics during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Generics licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- AbbVie Inc.
- Actavis Laboratories FL, Inc.
- Alvogen Korea Co Ltd
- American Regent Inc
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Armas Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Aucta Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Aurobindo Pharma USA Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Catalent, Inc.
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Celon Pharma S.A.
- Cipla Limited
- CSPC Zhongqi Pharmaceutical Technology (Shijiazhuang) Co., Ltd
- Depomed Inc.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Endo International plc
- Entasis Therapeutics Inc
- EPI Health, LLC
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- G&W Laboratories, Inc.
- Galaxy Bio, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Europe Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., USA
- Global Antibiotic Research & Development Partnership
- Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing Inc.
- Granules India Ltd
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc
- Iconovo AB
- IDT Australia, Ltd.
- Impression Healthcare Limited
- Intellipharmaceutics International Inc.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Lannett Company, Inc.
- Mallinckrodt PLC
- Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd.
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd
- McKesson Corporation
- Medicines Patent Pool
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- MSN Laboratories Pvt ltd
- Natco Pharma
- Neo Health (OTC) Pty Ltd
- Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Oakrum Pharma, LLC
- Orifarm Group A/S
- Panacea Biotec Ltd
- PDL BioPharma, Inc.
- Perrigo Animal Health
- Perrigo Company plc
- Piedmont Animal Health LLC
- Prasco Laboratories
- Reliance Life Sciences Private Limited
- Resolution Chemicals
- Rite Aid Corporation
- Rivopharm SA
- Sandoz Inc
- Shilpa Medicare Limited
- Sol Gel Technologies Ltd
- Spear Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- SunGen Pharma, LLC
- Takeda Pharma U.S.A Inc
- UPMC Health Plan
- Vectura Group plc
- Waverley Pharma Inc.
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Zai Lab Limited