As a very valuable development in healthcare, the remote monitoring gives hope and support to the patients who require. An in-depth update on its licensing is useful. 100+ healthcare licensing news with focus on remote patient monitoring/telehealth are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 100+ worldwide Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (76%), Europe (10%), Asia (11%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (60%), MicroCap (28%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Medical Devices (41%), Healthcare Services (47%), Pharmaceuticals (5.5%), Biotech (1%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Endocrinology (23%), Neurology (14%), Psychotherapy (14%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in ‘remote patient monitoring’ businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of remote patient monitoring business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in healthcare remote patient monitoring licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in remote patient monitoring licensing
- Distribution of remote patient monitoring licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in remote patient monitoring licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in remote patient monitoring licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Remote patient monitoring healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Remote patient monitoring healthcare companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in remote patient monitoring sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for remote patient monitoring licensing
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Remote Patient Monitoring/Telehealth licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- 19Labs, Inc.
- A&D Medical Company
- AbbVie Inc.
- AFAQ Group L.L.C.
- ALASTIN Skincare, Inc.
- Aligned Telehealth, Inc.
- American Well Corporation
- Anthem, Inc.
- Aprima Medical Software, Inc.
- Autism Society of America
- Babylon Healthcare Services Limited
- Babyscripts Inc.
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Service Public Company Limited
- Beacon Health Options
- BevCap Management LLC
- Brigham Digital Innovation Hub
- Brighter AB
- Camanio Care AB
- Canopy Health
- CardieX Ltd.
- Care UK
- Change Healthcare Corporation
- ChartSpan Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Children's Health
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Children's National Health System
- Cipla Limited
- Client Outlook Inc.
- CoolDoctors Inc
- Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care Inc
- CVS Health Inc.
- DarioHealth Corp.
- Delta Joint Management
- Diagnos Inc
- Dignity Health
- DocPanel Technologies, Inc.
- Doctor on Demand, Inc
- Emergence Health Network
- Emory Healthcare, Inc.
- eWellness Healthcare Corporation
- FirstLight Home Care
- Flint Rehabilitation Devices, LLC
- Fuyo Kaihatsu Co. Ltd
- George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates
- Glytec LLC
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Recovery Solutions, Inc.
- Heritage Senior Living, LLC
- HNC Virtual Solutions
- Holy Redeemer Health System, Inc.
- Horizon Healthcare Services
- Hospital Authority
- iGambit Inc.
- Indie Health
- Integrity Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- Jackson Health System
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Jointown Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Kaunas University of Technology
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mach7 Technologies Ltd
- Magellan Health Inc
- MAP Health Management, LLC
- MDLIVE Inc.
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Mercy Health
- Mercy Medical Center Des Moines
- Mission Health
- MobileHelp® Healthcare
- Myongji Hospital
- Nashoba Nursing Service & Hospice
- Netsmart Inc.
- Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
- New West Physicians
- Northwestern University
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- Optina Diagnostics Inc.
- Orbita, Inc
- Otsuka America, Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Partners HealthCare
- Penn Medicine
- PHC Holdings Corporation
- physIQ Inc.
- Ping An Healthcare and Technology Company Limited
- PokitDok, Inc.
- Prepared Health, Inc.
- Prescribe Wellness, LLC
- Prime Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- Raleigh Radiology
- Reflexion Health, Inc.
- Rijnstate hospital
- Rite Aid Corporation
- Roche Holding AG
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Senseonics Incorporated
- Smith & Nephew plc
- SOC Telemed
- Sound Physicians
- Surgical Theater LLC
- Teladoc Health
- Teladoc Inc.
- TELUS Health Solutions GP
- The Colorado Regional Health Information Organization
- TransformativeMed, Inc.
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Southern California Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- UT Physicians
- Valera Health
- Voluntis SA
- WellDoc, Inc.
- Wellframe Inc.
- WellSpan Health
- Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
- Williamson Memorial Hospital LLC
- Winpoint Health, LLC
- Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
- Ypsomed Holding AG