The continuous rise in government support for renewable energy including biomass power is one of the key factors expected to trigger the market growth during the forecast period. Several governments are making biomass as an integral part of their energy policies. The use of biomass in a biomass power plant further prevents uncontrolled emission of methane while helping in the maintenance of carbon balance in the environment. As a result, governments can provide financial assistance for projects utilizing biomass including crop residues and wood waste produced in industrial operations. As a result, the rising support from the government will eventually boost the material handling equipment market growth in biomass power plants. The analysts have predicted that the material handling equipment market will register a CAGR of over 7% by 2023.
The rise in government support for renewable energy, including biomass power
The financial support in terms of tax incentives or capital expenditure and fixed and high feed-in-traffics for biomass drive the growth of the global material handling equipment for biomass power plants.
The declining cost of solar and wind power plants
The declining cost of generating solar and wind power and storing electricity hinders the growth of the material handling equipment market for biomass plant during the forecast period.
For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the material handling equipment market in biomass power plant during the 2019-2023, view the full report.
The market appears to be moderately fragmented and with the presence of several market players. This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Digestors - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Feeder systems - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Silos and storage tanks - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Chippers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Grinders - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing requirement of managing municipal solid waste
- Emergence of competing end-user industries for biomass
- Growing activisms against biomass power generation
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ANDRITZ AG
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- General Kinematics Corp.
- Veolia Environnement SA
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of vendors classification
The analyst recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global material handling equipment market: ANDRITZ AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, General Kinematics Corp., and Veolia Environnement SA.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the team said: “The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the growing activisms against biomass power generation.”
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the conversion of coal power plants into biomass power plants.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the high maintenance and operating costs of biomass power plants.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.