Huber Engineered Materials, Israel Chemical Company, Nedmag B.V., Konoshima Chemical Co. Ltd., Ube Materials Industry, Martin Marietta Materials, Kyowa Chemical Industry Ltd., Xinyang Minerals Group, and Niknam Chemicals Private Limited are among the major magnesium hydroxide manufacturers.
A total of 111 figures/charts and 108 tables are provided in this 200-page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes trends and forecast for the global magnesium hydroxide market by application, purity, product form, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Application [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis from 2014 to 2025]:
- Environmental Protection
- Flame Retardant
- Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Powder and Others
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
Within the magnesium hydroxide market, the industrial will remain the largest end use industry due to the increasing use magnesium hydroxide as an absorbent in flue gas desulphurization and acid neutralizer and pH adjustment for wastewater treatment applications.
Asia Pacific will remain the largest region by value and volume and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to the growing consumption of magnesium hydroxide in environmental protection, flame retardant, and pharmaceutical industries.
Features of the Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market
- Market Size Estimates: Magnesium hydroxide market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (kt) shipments.
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Magnesium hydroxide market size by various segments, such as end use industry, application, purity level, product form, and regions in terms of value and volume.
- Regional Analysis: Magnesium hydroxide market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use industries, application, purity level, product form, and regions for the magnesium hydroxide market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the magnesium hydroxide market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global magnesium hydroxide by magnesium hydroxide by end use industry (industrial, municipal, pharmaceutical, and others), application (environmental protection, flame retardant, pharmaceutical ingredient, and others), purity level (90%-95% and 96%-100%), product form (slurry, powder, fine particles, and others), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
2. Market Background and Classification
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by Application
3.3.1: Flame Retardant
3.3.2: Pharmaceutical Ingredients
3.3.3: Environmental Protection
3.4: Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by End Use Industry
3.5:Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by Purity Level
3.6:Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by Product Form
3.6.3: Fine Particles
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by Region
4.2: North American Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.2.1: North American Magnesium Hydroxide by Application
4.2.2: North American Magnesium Hydroxide by End Use Industry
4.2.3: The USA Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.2.4: Canadian Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.2.5: Mexican Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.3: European Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.3.1: European Magnesium Hydroxide by Application
4.3.2: European Magnesium Hydroxide by End Use Industry
4.3.3: Western European Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.3.4: Eastern European Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.4: APAC Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.4.1: APAC Magnesium Hydroxide by Application
4.4.2: APAC Magnesium Hydroxide by End Use Industry
4.4.3: Chinese Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.4.4: Japanese Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.4.5: Indian Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.5: ROW Magnesium Hydroxide Market
4.5.1: ROW Magnesium Hydroxide by Application
4.5.2: ROW Magnesium Hydroxide by End Use Industry
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Geographical Reach
5.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by End Use Industry
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Geographical Expansion
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
7. Company Profile of Leading Players
7.1.1: Huber Engineered Materials
7.1.2: Israel Chemical Company
7.1.3: Nedmag B.V.
7.1.4: Konoshima Chemical Co. Ltd.
7.1.5: Ube Materials Industry
7.1.6: Martin Marietta Materials
7.1.7: Kyowa Chemical Industry Ltd.
7.1.8: Xinyang Minerals Group
7.1.9: Niknam Chemicals Private Limited
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Israel Chemical Company
- Nedmag B.V.
- Konoshima Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Ube Materials Industry
- Martin Marietta Materials
- Kyowa Chemical Industry Ltd.
- Xinyang Minerals Group
- Niknam Chemicals Private Limited
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.