The scope of this franchise profile report is precise and covers the company's background along with its present performance in the market. The major sections of the profile include an overview, products offered, recent developments and strategies undertaken, challenges faced, business strategy and analysis, and financial information. The report also includes revenue forecasts, presence of franchisee stores, market forecasts and key people of the company.
The report concludes with any other important information about the company and key takeaways.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the franchise profile on Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. a subsidiary of Ilitch Holdings Inc.
- Assessment of franchise expenditure, fees and entry cost required for a Little Caesar franchise and number of outlets across states
- Examination of the market dynamics, competitive environment, business strategies and expansion plans, along with recent developments and key challenges
- Coverage of food menu for Little Caesars and discussion on how it is different from the other pizza outlets
- Information on patents held by Little Caesars, pending approvals and copyrights
- Briefing about industry-specific laws and regulations, including Food and Drug Administration, disabilities act, anti-discrimination and sexual harassment laws and many more
Table of Contents
- Background and Overview
- Industry Outlook
- Food Menu
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent Developments
- Business Analysis
- Outlets: Franchised vs. Company-Owned
- Outlet Presence for Little Caesars Across States
- Growth Forecast: Number of Restaurants
- Franchise Cost
- Initial Fees
- Estimated Initial Investment
- Patents, Copyrights and Proprietary Information
- Patents Held by Little Caesars
- Pending U.S. Applications for Utility Patents
- Key People
- Key Strategies of Little Caesars in the Fast Food Restaurant Market
- Industry-Specific Laws and Regulations
- Analyst's Credentials
Table 2: Recent Developments Pertaining to Little Caesars, Sep. 07, 2016-Jan. 28, 2019
Table 3: Number of Little Caesars Outlets in the U.S., 2015-2018
Table 4: Status of Little Caesars Restaurants, by State, 2015-2018
Table 5: Growth in Number of Restaurants for Little Caesars, by Type, Through 2023
Table 6: Initial Fees for Franchisees in Different Circumstances, 2017
Table 7: Pre-opening Purchases from Blue Line, 2017
Table 8: Other fees, 2017
Table 9: Estimated Initial Investment for Franchised Agreements, 2017
Table 10: Patents held by Little Caesars, Oct. 22, 2013-August 16, 2016
Table 11: Pending U.S. Applications for Utility Patents, 2017
Table 12: Copyrights with the United States Copyright Office, 2017
Figure 2: Little Caesars Restaurants, by States, Dec. 31, 2018
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Ilitch Holdings Inc. The company was founded by Michael and Marian Ilitch, and offers pizza franchises and Blue Line Distributing, a full-service distributor for all units of Little Caesars as well as to Kmart's KCafes, which also serve Little Caesar products.
The company was incorporated in 1959 and is headquartered in Detroit, Mich. It is a franchisor which features chicken wings, pizza, Crazy Bread products and other related products. This carryout-only pizza chain has establishments which sometimes also operate a drive-thru window and offer delivery service. The firm started as a single family-owned restaurant in 1959 and has now become third-largest pizza chain in the U.S., after Domino’s and Pizza Hut. The company has stores in all 50 U.S. states and has a global presence in 20 countries. The company operates, franchises and owns Little Caesars Pizza and other food items. With approximately 3,797 franchises globally, Little Caesar competes with Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's for its slice of the multi-billion pizza market.
The key business of the firm, carryout pizza restaurants, has been built on the concept of offering two pizzas for the price of one. The innovative production and marketing techniques have led to franchise units in the U.S. Canada, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, Ecuador, Guam, Honduras, the Dominican Republic, Slovakia, Turkey, the Czech Republic and South Korea. Through its company-owned and franchised restaurants, the firm sells around four million pizzas per week.
- Blue Line Distributing
- Ilitch Holdings Inc.
- Papa John's
- Pizza Hut