Exosomes and Liquid Biopsy Europe 2019 to be held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
This annual conference now in its Fifth Year brings together academics and industry participants from around the world focused on research, biomarker analyses and therapeutics development leveraging the cargo from Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles (EVs).
An important component of this conference is to focus upon the development of liquid biopsies utilizing circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA), circulating tumor cells (CTCs) and other biomarkers found in biofluids.
Presentations, Panel Discussions and Round-Table Workshops from key opinion leaders in the field form the basis of this conference and companies/vendors in the space participate to showcase their most up-to-date product and service offerings.
Rotterdam is an excellent host city for this conference with its excellent infrastructure, fast connections across Europe and easy access from around the world via Amsterdam-Schiphol.
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Companies Showcase
- Technologies for Mutation Detection and Analysis
- Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs) for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Companies Showcase
- Emerging Technology Trends
- Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles (EV) Biomarker Potential
- Proteins, DNA and Lipids
- RNA Cargo
- Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles (EV) Research Trends
- Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles (EV) Studies in Various Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- CNS Disease
- Isolation and Characterization of Exosomes and EV Classes
- Modification and Engineering of Exosomes and EVs
- Therapeutics Opportunities: Targeting using Exosomes/EVs
University Medical Centre of Montpellier
Director of the Laboratory of Rare Human Circulating Tumor Cells, University Medical Centre of Montpellier
University of Twente
Chair Medical cell biophysics, MIRA Research Institute for Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine, University of Twente
University of Minnesota Medical School
Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics, and the Institute on the Biology of Aging and Metabolism, University of Minnesota Medical School
University Of Hamburg
Director, University Of Hamburg
University Paris Descartes
Professor of Oncology/Molecular Biology, University Paris Descartes
National Cancer Center Research Institute Japan
Chief, National Cancer Center Research Institute Japan
CEO, Director and Professor ,
Director and Professor, John van Geest Cancer Research Centre, Nottingham Trent University, CEO, multimmune GmbH
Dominique PV de Kleijn,
University Medical Center Utrecht
Professor, University Medical Center Utrecht
- Senior Academic researchers involved in research and technology development
- Senior Industry researchers involved in R&D
- Business Development professionals in companies involved in technology evaluation, licensing and partnering/business development activities
- Young investigators/researchers embarking on their research careers - excellent opportunity to learn the latest science and excellent networking opportunities to build collaborations
- Students and post-doctoral fellows - opportunity to present their research to a worldwide audience via posters and build their professional networks, collaborations and career development
Weena 686, 3012 CN
Set on the first 15 floors of a modern glass-and-steel high-rise, this posh hotel lies opposite Rotterdam Centraal Station, 1.6 km from the Cube houses and 2.1 km from Diergaarde Blijdorp zoo.
The sophisticated rooms and suites offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, and tea and coffeemakers, plus marble bathrooms with showers and tubs. Upgraded rooms add skyline views, espresso machines and/or access to a private lounge, while suites feature living areas and include breakfast. Room service is available 24/7.
There's a stylish brasserie, a chic cocktail lounge and a lobby cafe. Other amenities include 8 meeting rooms and a 24-hour gym.