This conference is held concurrently with the SelectBIO Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics World Congress 2019 which now in its 11th year is an Established Annual Event attracting researchers from academia and industry from around the world.
Registered delegates receive full access to the various co-located and concurrent events for maximal scientific exchange and networking opportunities.
The theme of the Microfluidics & Flow Chemistry 2019 Event is to bring focus on the technology developments and applications afforded by these disciplines as converging spaces -- SelectBIO Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics 2019 Annual Event brings together and covers the entire microfluidics field and the various co-located tracks each emphasize a particular field that has leveraged the technologies developed in the broader microfluidics arena.
Running alongside will be a co-located exhibit hall composed of companies from around the world developing tools, technologies, and services in the microfluidics and flow chemistry fields. There are extensive networking opportunities with breakfasts, lunches and networking receptions and we welcome delegates and companies from around the world to participate and engage with colleagues.
The University of Adelaide
Professor, School of Chemical Engineering, The University of Adelaide
C. Oliver Kappe,
Professor and Scientific Director ,
University of Graz
Professor and Scientific Director, Center for Continuous Flow Synthesis and Processing, University of Graz
- Senior Academic researchers involved in research and technology development
- Senior Industry researchers involved in R&D
- Business Development professionals in companies involved in technology evaluation, licensing and partnering/business development activities
- Young investigators/researchers embarking on their research careers — excellent opportunity to learn the latest science and excellent networking opportunities to build collaborations
- Students and post-doctoral fellows — opportunity to present their research to a worldwide audience via posters and build their professional networks, collaborations and career develop
Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
2000 2nd St
San Diego, CA