The TLL Licensing Data-Flip Book is the leading trend and benchmark report for the consumer and entertainment licensing industry in the U.S. and Canada.
The 98-page TLL Licensing Data Flip-Book gives you the licensing data you need in easy-to-use, crystal-clear, graphs, charts and tables that provide a detailed look at current licensing industry trends. Among the breakdowns published in the Flip Book and available nowhere else, are:
Retail sales by Licensed Property Type;
- Sales Growth by Licensing Industry Sector;
- Retail sales by product category for Trademark/Brand, Entertainment/Character, Sports, Fashion, and Art properties;
- Retail sales of licensed merchandise by distribution channel for key property types;
- Selected international data by territory, property type, and product category.
Whether you’re budgeting, developing a business plan, evaluating a proposal, seeking investors, or undertaking competitive research, The Flip-Book gives you instant access to a wealth of The Licensing Letter’s exclusive research.
Just drop these ready-to-use charts and graphs into your own strategic plans and presentations to:
- Establish credibility with the latest licensing industry data
- Demonstrate the benefits of licensing to retailers, manufacturers, and property owners;
- Benchmark the performance of your licensing business
- Prove the value of licensing to senior management.
The new TLL Licensing Data Flip- Book, U.S. and Canada gives unbiased data available nowhere else.