The U.S. Natural Gas Liquids Infrastructure Wall Map is the premier illustrated guide to the NGL/LPG/HVL pipeline systems of the country. In addition to the pipeline systems, the map provides the most informative look at the processing capabilities of the country’s petro-chemical facilities and processing plants.
The redesigned U.S. Natural Gas Liquids Infrastructure Wall Map contains the following features:
- NGL/LPG/HVL Pipelines (labeled with operator name and commodity)
- Natural Gas Processing Plants (labeled with name and capacity)
- Proposed Natural Gas Processing Plants (labeled with name and capacity)
- Major Petrochemical Plants
- Oil & Gas Basins (labeled names)
- Informative charts related to the Liquids market. The Small size (24""x34"") is specially designed to fit a cubical wall.