The author is currently working on the third edition of the Africa Country Benchmark Report (ACBR)
WHAT IS ACBR?
ACBR is the most comprehensive assessment of 54 African countries, drawing from thousands of data points, various internationally recognized indexes and ranking systems, and an assortment of key indicators. The report scores, ranks and insightfully assesses each African country holistically, as well as across business, economic, political and social factors, with hundreds of infographics and critical insights to better understand Africa.
This groundbreaking publication is an invaluable tool for any business, government, organisation or institution that will benefit from country-specific and comparative assessments of the African continent, revealing key opportunities, risks, gaps, needs and successes.
The 2019 edition of ACBR has involved the re-engineering and expansion of our assessment model, drawing on a much wider array of data sources that have been thoroughly analysed by a team of IOA analysts.
- 25000+ Overall Data Inputs
- 448 Data Inputs Per Country
- 40 Indexes Used
- 500+ Page Report
- 54 Countries Analysed
- 1 Objective
Valuable data and insights on:
- BUSINESS: Considers the commercial success of a country and the ability to access and develop its markets.
- ECONOMICS: Analyses the overall regulatory and financial health of a nation.
- POLITICS: Assesses the political climate in terms of democracy, freedom, governance, justice and stability
- SOCIETY: Explores the quality of life of Africans, ranging from the quality of education to the availability of good healthcare