Whether you’ve been in the business of clinical trials for two years or twenty, these processes typically remain onerous, time-consuming, challenging, crucial, stressful… Need we go on? The publisher would like to think that spending over a decade researching service provider selection and performance has left us with a pretty good idea of what readers need to know in order to make the process of selecting a Phase II/III service provider less arduous and more effective. There is a whole lot riding on the outcomes of clinical trials – why not utilize available information to make educated service provider selections?
This research can be used to make your provider selection and performance evaluation processes smarter. An educated approach to provider selection and informed analysis of provider performance will go a long way in making solid, defendable CRO selections.
- Learn which service providers best suit your company’s needs by seeing how individual CROs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Compare CRO customer loyalty ratings—based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again—in addition to verbatim responses from recent customers’ experiences
- Gain insight into the service provider attributes specific to Phase II/III work which drive outsourcing partner selection, as well as which attributes have become more important to industry peers over the past year
- Learn how your company’s performance matches up against its competitors in Phase II/III research and related services across 21 CRO attributes
- Discover the areas for improvement and standout product offerings your company is known for, and use the information to craft messaging to show what distinguishes its service offerings from the competition
- Gain insight into the factors which affect sponsor outsourcing preferences, and how sponsors select CROs for outsourced Phase II/III research
- Service Provider Selection Process
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles