Ask any HR manager working at a CRO or sponsor organization and they will tell you there is a war for talent when it comes to hiring and retaining high-quality CRAs. The Publisher decided to take a deep look at not only CRA salaries, but also signing bonuses, retention bonuses, raises, and turnover with the aim of benchmarking some industry trends. We collected data from 227 CRAs from various organizations and countries around the world.
We hope you enjoy reading this report and that you learn something about what motivates and demotivates CRAs so that you can design more effective recruitment and/or retention plans that help ensure your organization has access to enough quality CRAs. Remember, these are the folks that make such an impact on the quality of your clinical trials.
What you will learn:
- Education and experience levels held by CRAs, including breakdowns by various organization types
- Salary and benefits variations based on experience and geographical location of CRAs
- Analysis of the CRA work environment in terms of how respondents’ time and work is divided
- CRA perspectives on Risk-Based Monitoring
- Necessary requirements for CRAs to switch employers
How to use:
- Develop best practices for hiring and retaining high-quality CRAs
- Ensure your organization’s work environment and pay structure for CRAs are industry-standard or better
- Education and Experience
- Salary and Benefits
- Work Environment
- Job Switching