Welcome to the 10th edition of this publishers CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase I Service Providers report. As ever, the goal of this report is to provide detailed information to aid in making informed decisions when outsourcing Phase I work.
305 qualified Phase I decision-makers participated in our survey to share their insights on topics such as selection drivers, perceptions of providers, and how well provider performance stacked up against their expectations. 46 Phase I providers received performance evaluations on 18 attributes and 4 services across five categories (Budget Factors, Delivery Factors, Staff Characteristics, Accessibility, and Services). Based on customer feedback, the publisher has introduced the Services scorecard this year. Respondents who have recent experience using a CRO for Central lab, Biostatistics, Data management, and/or Monitoring services rate how well providers performed on those specific services.
- Make a more informed purchase of Phase I services by understanding which service providers best fit your company’s needs
- Broaden your Phase I CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 18 critical attributes and 4 services
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a sponsor-CRO relationship in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
Clinical Service Providers:
- Uncover your own—and competitor—delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company’s strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers’ selection criteria and outsourcing trends
- Service Provider Selection Process
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data