EDC systems have become essential and effective tools to appropriately capture, review and even present the data accumulated throughout the course of a clinical trial. EDC has become the standard tool for its job in clinical trials across the board. Evermore, sponsors and CROs alike are turning to these systems to ensure the highest quality data, and to save money by reducing trial delays associated with difficulties related to data capture.
This report examines the industry perception of the EDC market based on the responses of 148 industry professionals experienced with these systems. This publisher has asked respondents how their respective companies handle the decisions associated with outsourcing these systems as well as how they would prefer the outsourcing be handled. Additionally, this publisher has benchmarked 29 EDC systems based on more than 900 EDC service provider encounters. Each provider’s performance is benchmarked based on the performance of these providers against expectations across 20 attributes.
Sponsors and CROs:
- 900+ EDC service provider encounters with 29 EDC systems
- Past and future penetration of EDC technologies (by phase of development)
- Which technology providers have the best integration capabilities with other technologies
- Benchmark your performance against your competition
- Anticipate how changes in trial volume and adoption/penetration will affect your future business opportunities
- Identify operational improvements and product characteristics that impact trial success
- Understand your company’s and the competition’s position in the marketplace in terms of awareness, familiarity, and use
- Executive Summary
- EDC Market Environment
- EDC Provider Selection