The publisher's Biologic Drug Product Contract Manufacturing Quality Benchmarking report brings with it a wealth of knowledge and information created with two goals in mind, help biopharmaceutical companies make more informed CMO decisions, and help CMOs optimize operational and marketing strategies.
This report provides pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to a quantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 23 performance attributes specific to biologic projects. In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, the publisher presents data on 331 service encounters from 153 respondents who have been involved in outsourced biologic drug product projects in the past 18 months.
- Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which manufacturers best fit your company’s needs in addition to how individual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Gain insight into CMO customer loyalty, an index based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again, along with verbatim responses from customers regarding the experience
- Uncover which CMO attributes drive outsourcing partner selection for biologic drug product projects as well as the CMO attributes gaining in importance over the past year among industry peers
- Compare your company’s performance against its competitors specific to biologic drug product and related services by accessing performance evaluation information across 23 CMO attributes
- Uncover your own delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targeted messaging that effectively portrays your company’s strengths and differentiates its service offerings based on areas of strong performance
- Gain insight into sponsors’ outsourcing preferences and practices when it comes to selecting a CMO for an outsourced biologic manufacturing project
- Outsourcing Philosophies and Practices
- CMO Perceptions and Interactions
- CMO Selection Drivers
- CMO Performance and Scorecards Across Attributes
- CMO Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
- Study Data