The China Doing Business Guide 2019 provides an independent expert guide on trends, foreign business owners, foreign C-Level executives and entrepreneurs doing business in China must keep abreast of in order to successfully navigate China’s business environment for 2019 and beyond. The guide also includes step by step guides for business leaders planning to set up operations in China.
China’s growing influence around the world and its middle-class market of over 500 million people is hard to ignore. It is now the second-largest economy in the world and is a major growth driver for many multinational organizations.
However, as China’s economic and political clout around the world continues to grow, it is inevitable that there will be periodic tensions with other countries. We expect 2019 to be a period of heightened scrutiny on foreign-run firms in China and this report helps foreign-owned, or foreign managed firms (as well as organizations planning to operate in China) take a look at regulations and rules that can lead to difficulties and suggested steps to take to avoid such potential challenges.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play for foreign-owned/run businesses in China
- Understand the direction the policies that will be implemented are geared towards
- View key policy trends for key sectors in China
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining foreign business in China
- Build a complete perspective on trade, investment, and employment
- Ascertain China’s position in the global ease of doing business rankings
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for foreign business in China