The Cocoa sector in Ghana accounts for about 7% of the country’s GDP and 25% of total export earnings. Total annual production fluctuates between 750,000-850,000 MT/year with 90% of total production grown by smallholder farms.
Ghana is the second-largest exporter of cocoa after Cote d’Ivoire and the sector offers livelihoods for over 700,000 farmers in Ghana.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the cocoa sector for Ghana. The publisher presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the cocoa sector in Ghana
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Ghana
- Crystallize the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Ghana
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment, and employment
- Ascertain Ghana’s position in the global sector
- Assess market share
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View major deals and activities
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Ghana
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors