CSEDU 2020, the International Conference on Computer Supported Education, is a yearly meeting place for presenting and discussing new educational tools and environments, best practices and case studies on innovative technology-based learning strategies, and institutional policies on computer supported education including open and distance education. CSEDU 2020 will provide an overview of current technologies as well as upcoming trends, and promote discussion about the pedagogical potential of new educational technologies in the academic and corporate world. CSEDU seeks papers and posters describing educational technology research; academic or business case-studies; or advanced prototypes, systems, tools, and techniques.
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Domain Applications and Case Studies
- Information Technologies Supporting Learning
- Learning/Teaching Methodologies and Assessment
- Social Context and Learning Environments
- Ubiquitous Learning
Venue to be announced shortly.