The report on beta-carotene market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global beta-carotene market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global beta-carotene market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry
- Availability of other substitutes
- Growing the demand for beta carotene in the developing countries
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global beta-carotene market is segmented on the basis of source, and end use.
The Global Beta-carotene Market by Source
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Algae & Fungi
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
The companies covered in the report include
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Döhler GmbH
- FMC Corporation
- Carotech Bhd.
- NOW Foods
- DDW The Colour House
- Novus International, Inc.
- Chr. Hansen A/S
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the beta-carotene market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the beta-carotene market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global beta-carotene market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Beta-Carotene Market Highlights
2.2. Beta-Carotene Market Projection
2.3. Beta-Carotene Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Beta-Carotene Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-Use
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Beta-Carotene Market
4. Beta-Carotene Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Beta-Carotene Market by Source
5.1. Fruits & Vegetables
5.2. Algae & Fungi
6. Global Beta-Carotene Market by End-Use
6.2. Animal Feed
6.3. Dietary Supplements
7. Global Beta-Carotene Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Beta-Carotene Market by Source
7.1.2. North America Beta-Carotene Market by End-Use
7.1.3. North America Beta-Carotene Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Beta-Carotene Market by Source
7.2.2. Europe Beta-Carotene Market by End-Use
7.2.3. Europe Beta-Carotene Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Beta-Carotene Market by Source
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Beta-Carotene Market by End-Use
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Beta-Carotene Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Beta-Carotene Market by Source
7.4.2. RoW Beta-Carotene Market by End-Use
7.4.3. RoW Beta-Carotene Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Beta-Carotene Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. The Archer Daniels Midland Company
8.2.2. Döhler GmbH
8.2.3. FMC Corporation
8.2.4. Carotech Bhd.
8.2.6. NOW Foods
8.2.7. DDW The Colour House
8.2.9. Novus International, Inc.
8.2.10. Chr. Hansen A/S
9.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire