The report on vaginal sling market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vaginal sling market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vaginal sling market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising prevalence of urinary incontinence worldwide
- Significant benefits of slings procedure over other surgical procedures
- Lack of awareness about urinary incontinence in most of the population
- Increased research and development activities for vaginal slings offer better opportunities for the growth of the market
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global vaginal sling market is segmented on the basis of product type, and end user.
The Global Vaginal Sling Market by Product Type
- Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) Slings
- Transobturator Tape (TOT) Slings
- Mini-slings/Single Incision Slings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
The companies covered in the report include
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Promedon Group
- A.M.I. GmbH
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Caldera Medical
- Medtronic plc
- Betatech Medical
- Other companies
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the vaginal sling market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the vaginal sling market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global vaginal sling market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Vaginal Sling Market Highlights
2.2. Vaginal Sling Market Projection
2.3. Vaginal Sling Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Vaginal Sling Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Vaginal Sling Market
4. Vaginal Sling Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Vaginal Sling Market by Product Type
5.1. Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) Slings
5.2. Transobturator Tape (TOT) Slings
5.3. Mini-slings/Single Incision Slings
6. Global Vaginal Sling Market by End User
6.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
6.3. Specialty Clinics
7. Global Vaginal Sling Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Vaginal Sling Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America Vaginal Sling Market by End User
7.1.3. North America Vaginal Sling Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Vaginal Sling Market by Product Type
7.2.2. Europe Vaginal Sling Market by End User
7.2.3. Europe Vaginal Sling Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Vaginal Sling Market by Product Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Vaginal Sling Market by End User
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Vaginal Sling Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Vaginal Sling Market by Product Type
7.4.2. RoW Vaginal Sling Market by End User
7.4.3. RoW Vaginal Sling Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Vaginal Sling Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.2. Boston Scientific Corporation
8.2.3. C. R. Bard, Inc.
8.2.4. Promedon Group
8.2.5. A.M.I. GmbH
8.2.6. Ethicon, Inc.
8.2.7. Caldera Medical
8.2.8. Medtronic plc
8.2.9. Betatech Medical
8.2.11. Other companies
9.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire