Chinese aluminum electrolytic capacitor market has been expanding amid a transfer of its downstream industries to China like home appliance illumination, cellphones, and computers as well as automatic control, with breakthroughs having been made in particular technical areas. Besides, the aluminum electrolytic capacitors for high-end energy-efficient lighting have been up to the world’s advanced level.
Aluminum electrolytic capacitor finds wide application in consumer electronics, computer & peripherals, automated control, automobile, optoelectronic products, electronic communication, rail transit and so forth. In 2018, the applied markets were as follows: consumer electronics 35%, computer & peripherals 22%, industry, electric power and illumination 18%, automobile 10%, telecommunications & the concerned 8%, and others 7%.
As far as competition is concerned, Japanese vendors including NCC, Nichicon, Rubycon, and Panasonic command a combined 56% market share worldwide. The players from Japan, Europe, America, Taiwan (China) and South Korea rule the roost in the market of medium and high-end products, while Chinese peers Hunan Aihua Group Co., Ltd. and Nantong Jianghai Capacitor Co., Ltd. hold a respective market share of 4.7% and 3.4% and they dedicate themselves to the production of low-end products in order to substitute for imports, seeing a faster revenue growth rate than Japanese companies. In particular, Hunan Aihua Group is a full-fledged business with more mature capacitors and it has been a supplier for the lighting giants such as Philips and OSRAM.
Due to the absence of technical barriers, low-end aluminum electrolytic capacitors compete fiercely on price and get primarily utilized in DVD, ordinary acoustics, electronic toys, etc. There is a fairly high demanding from medium-end aluminum electrolytic capacitors on the manufacturing process and quality of components and materials, and the market with the adequate competition is in a balance between supply and demand. The mid-range aluminum electrolytic capacitors are used mainly for lighting, TV, consumer electronics and display.
The top-end aluminum electrolytic capacitor has such merits as long service life, low resistance, large ripple current resistance and quite high a working temperature limit, so has it the rather high added value. The top-quality capacitors serve the fields like top-end energy-efficient lighting products, solar energy, wind power, communication & inverter, and automotive electronics.
Global and China Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Industry Report, 2019-2025 highlights the following:
- Global aluminum electrolytic capacitor industry (supply and demand, price trend and competitive landscape)
- Chinese aluminum electrolytic capacitor industry (development environment, supply and demand, import and export, price trend and competitive pattern)
- China’s electrode foil industry (market size, competitive pattern, development prospects, etc.)
- 16 aluminum electrolytic capacitor manufacturers (performance, major projects, production layout, production and sales, development strategies, etc.
- 11 electrode foil producers(operating results, major products, production layout, production and sales, development strategies, among others.
1. Overview of Capacitor
1.1 Definition and Classification Capacitor
1.1.3 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
1.2 Industry Chain of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
1.3 Application of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
1.4 Cost Structure
2. Global Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market
2.1 Market Supply & Demand
2.1.3 Price Trend
3. Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market in China
3.1 Development Environment
3.1.3 Industry Status Quo
3.2 Market Supply & Demand
3.2.2 Expansion Plan
3.2.4 Consumption Structure
3.3 Import & Export
3.4 Competitive Landscape
3.5 Price Trend
4. Electrode Foil Industry
4.2 Global Electrode Foil Market
4.2.1 Market Scale
4.3 China Electrode Foil Market
4.3.1 Market Scale
4.3.2 Key Supply Enterprises
4.3.3 Market Price
5. Key Electrode Foil Manufactures
5.1.2 Business in China
5.2.2 Business in China
5.3 Guangdong HEC Technology Holding Co., Ltd.
5.3.3 Revenue Structure
5.3.4 Gross Margin
5.3.5 Electrode Foil Business
5.4 Xinjiang Joinworld Co., Ltd.
5.4.3 Revenue Structure
5.4.4 Electrode Foil Business
5.5 Capxon International Electronic Co., Ltd.
5.5.3 Revenue Structure
5.5.4 Gross Margin
5.5.5 Electrode Foil and Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
5.6 Nantong Haixing Electronics Co., Ltd.
5.7 Huafeng Electronic Aluminum Foil Co., Ltd.
5.8 Guangxi Hezhou Guidong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
5.9 Jiangsu United Technology Co., Ltd.
5.10 Nantong South Light Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
5.11 Inner Mongolia New Changjiang Mining & Investment Group
6. Key Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Manufactures
6.1.3 Revenue Structure
6.1.4 Business in China
6.2.3 Revenue Structure
6.2.4 Business in China
6.3.3 Business in China
6.4.3 Revenue Structure
6.4.4 Business in China
6.5 Hitachi AIC
6.5.2 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
6.6.2 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
6.7.3 Revenue Structure
6.9 LELON Electronics Corporation
6.9.3 Revenue Structure
6.9.4 Production Layout
6.10 Teapo Electronic Corp.
6.10.3 Revenue Structure
6.10.4 Production Layout
6.11 Hunan Aihua Group Co., Ltd.
6.11.3 Revenue Structure
6.11.4 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
6.11.5 Competitive Advantage
6.11.6 Key Projects
6.12 Nantong Jianghai Capacitor Co. Ltd.
6.12.3 Revenue Structure
6.12.4 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
6.12.5 Development Strategy
6.13 Man Yue International Holdings Limited
6.13.3 Revenue Structure
6.13.4 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
6.14 Yangzhou Shengda Group
6.15Jiangsu Huawei Century Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
6.15.2 Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Business
- Capxon International Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong HEC Technology Holding Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Hezhou Guidong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi AIC
- Huafeng Electronic Aluminum Foil Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Aihua Group Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia New Changjiang Mining & Investment Group
- Jiangsu Huawei Century Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu United Technology Co., Ltd.
- LELON Electronics Corporation
- Man Yue International Holdings Limited
- Nantong Haixing Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jianghai Capacitor Co. Ltd.
- Nantong South Light Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Teapo Electronic Corp.
- Xinjiang Joinworld Co., Ltd.
- Yangzhou Shengda Group