This webinar will discuss how computer system validation can be applied to mobile applications subject to FDA regulations. This is critical in order to develop the appropriate validation strategy and achieve the thoroughness required to prove that a system does what it purports to do. It also ensures that a system is maintained in a validated state throughout its entire life cycle, from conception through retirement.
You should attend this webinar if you are responsible for planning, executing or managing the implementation of any mobile application that is part of a system governed by FDA regulations, or if you are maintaining or supporting such a system. This course will provide a condensed overview of the key practices that deliver the best results by directing the attendees to the most critical and cost-effective methods, techniques and tools available.
The attendees will have a good grasp of how to leverage these practices across all systems by creating a standardized program for applying the SDLC to mobile applications in accordance with FDA requirements.
- Gain an understanding of how mobile applications should be handled when performing validation work
- Understand the best practices for maintaining a mobile application in a validated state
- Discuss the best practices necessary to ensure all systems, including mobile applications, are validated appropriately
- Learn how to develop the appropriate computer validation strategy when dealing with mobile applications to ensure a good balance of cost vs. risk
- Understand how to effectively document the process of computer system validation, and maintain current information about the various systems in your organization, as they begin to include mobile applications
- Learn how to gain information about trends in the validation of mobile applications, as the industry progresses and new best practices emerge
- Understand some of the key “pitfalls” to avoid when applying the concepts of computer system validation to mobile applications
Recorded Version will be available within 24 hours after completion of the live Webinar and will allow unlimited viewing for 3 months.
CD Version can be dispatched after 72 hours on completion of live Webinar.
Webinar/Seminar/Workshop Instructor in FDA Compliance Training
Carolyn Troiano has more than 35 years of experience in the tobacco, pharmaceutical, medical device and other FDA-regulated industries. She has worked directly, or on a consulting basis, for many of the larger pharmaceutical and tobacco companies in the US and Europe, developing and executing compliance strategies and programs
Who will Benefit
This webinar is intended for those working in the FDA-regulated industries, including pharmaceutical, medical device, biological, animal health and tobacco. Functions that are applicable include research and development, manufacturing, Quality Control, distribution, clinical testing and management, adverse events management and post-marketing surveillance.
You should attend this webinar if you are responsible for planning, executing or managing the implementation of any system governed by FDA regulations, or if you are maintaining or supporting such a system. Examples of who will benefit from this webinar include:
- Information Technology Analysts
- Information Technology Developers and Testers
- QC/QA Managers and Analysts
- Clinical Data Managers and Scientists
- Analytical Chemists
- Compliance and Audit Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Automation Analysts
- Computer System Validation Specialists
- GMP Training Specialists
- Business Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts
- Business System/Application Testers
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft, the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.