Introducing the 2019 in-depth analysis of the global Automotive Plastic Parts Coatings market. This report focuses specifically on the Plastic Parts Coatings segment for each country.
The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for automotive coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for automotive coatings, with 2018 as the base year and forecasts to 2023.
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and the publisher's in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
- Market volumes in metric tonnes (2011-2023)
- Market values in EUR, USD and local currency (2017 and 2018)
- Market shares by company in volume (2017 and 2018)
- Chemistry breakdown: Pure acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, others (2011-2023)
- Technology breakdown: Water-based, solvent-based, radiation-cured (2011-2023)
- Type of part: Interior, the exterior (2011-2023)
- Prices and values breakdown by Chemistry, technology and type of part (2017 and 2018)
Purchasers of the full regional report or at least 5 country volumes will automatically receive complimentary access to our Database.
1. AR Coatings Background
1.1 AR - Background - Overview
1.2 Key Figures
1.3 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
1.4.1/2 Imp/Exp: SB Polyesters
1.4.3/4 Imp/Exp: SB Acrylics & Vinyls
1.4.5/6 Imp/Exp: SB Polymers
1.4.7/8 Imp/Exp: WB Acrylics & Vinyls
1.4.9/10 Imp/Exp: WB Polymers
1.4.11/12 Imp/Exp: Other Paints & Varnishes
2. Foreword - Automotive Coatings
3. AR Automotive Sector
3.1 AR - Automotive Sector Overview
3.2 Automotive Production
3.3 Vehicles in Use
4. AR Automotive Plastic Parts Coatings
4.1 AR - Market Overview
4.2 Historical and Forecasts: Automotive Plastic Parts
4.3.1 Prices and Market Values
4.3.2 Prices and Values by Application System
4.3.3 Prices and Values by Resin Type
4.3.4 Prices and Values by Type of Part
4.4.1 Application System: Historical and Forecasts
4.4.2 Resin Type: Historical and Forecasts
4.4.3 Type of Part: Historical and Forecasts
4.5 Market Shares: Automotive Plastic Parts