Innovation is a key focus at the international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens which is staged every two years in Frankfurt, Germany-and the 2019 edition, which was held during May 14-17, 2019, hosted the 15th edition of the Innovation Awards. These awards recognise "remarkable achievements and new developments" in technical textiles, and the products which won the awards demonstrated the diversity of the technical textile industry. In this report, the award-winning developments which were presented in the categories of new application, new material, new technology and, for the first time, sustainability are analysed.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of fibres, textiles, clothing and chemicals
- Textile and clothing machinery manufacturers - spinning, weaving, knitting, sewing and import/export
- Textile and clothing brands and retailers like Adidas, H&M etc.
- Educational institutions like universities, fashion schools etc.
- Business consultancy firms
- Textile and clothing trade associations
- Government trade bodies
Table of Contents
- New Application
- New Material
- New Technology
List of figures
Figure 1: E-Caption 2.0-Smart and Safe Coat
Figure 2: cork-a-tex yarn
Figure 3: Robert Bosch and Stoll seamless knitted sensor glove