It’s more important than ever for organizations to find fast and effective ways to turn business strategy into action. Business architecture offers the cross-functional, cross-disciplinary transparency required to achieve your vision and deliver bottom line value.
The report Business Architecture’s Expanding Role in Today’s Evolving Enterprises by William Ulrich and Whynde Kuehn explores how the expanding role of business architecture in today’s enterprise can help your organization address the challenges associated with risk and compliance, drive and deploy innovation and digital transformation, and establish a “cognitive enterprise” — one that learns, adapts, and scales on an evolutionary basis.
- Defining Crisis, Risk, and Compliance
- Crisis Management in the News
- Total Ecosystem Transparency: Managing Crisis, Risk, and Compliance
- Lack of Business Transparency Fosters Crises, Risks, and Noncompliance
- Business Architecture: Delivering Business Ecosystem Transparency
- Business-Driven Crisis, Risk, and Compliance Solutions for IT Architecture
- Leveraging Business Architecture for Crisis, Risk, and Compliance: Call to Action
- Challenges with Innovation
- A Review of Business Architecture’s Value
- 5 Stages to Drive and Deploy Innovation
- Leveraging Business Architecture for Innovation: Call to Action
- Business Architecture: The Foundation for Digital Transformation from Two Perspectives
- Business Architecture’s Role in Digital Transformation
- Business Architecture Essentials for Digital Transformation
- Leveraging Business Architecture for Digital Transformation: Call to Action
- What Is the Cognitive Enterprise?
- Becoming a Cognitive Enterprise: The Transformative Journey Ahead
- Achieving Cognitive Computing Through Business Building Block Redeployment
- Business Architecture as a Foundation for the Cognitive Enterprise
- Business Architecture’s Role in Re-Architecting Technology Solutions
- Cognitive Enterprise Transformation: Establishing an Incremental Approach