Medical imaging encompasses different imaging modalities and processes to image the human body for diagnostic and treatment purposes and therefore plays an important role in initiatives to improve public health for all population groups. An in-depth update on its licensing is studied in this report. 80+ licensing news with a focus on Medical Imaging, during January 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to August 15, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 80+ worldwide Medical Imaging focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (59%), Europe (27%), Asia (11%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (14%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (3%), Biotech (5%), Healthcare Services (38%), Medical Devices (43%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Neurology (32%), Oncology (28%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Medical Imaging
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Medical Imaging
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Distribution of Medical Imaging focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Medical Imaging focused healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Medical Imaging focused healthcare companies seeking a new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating to license for Medical Imaging
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Medical Imaging focused licensing
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Biomarkers licensed during the past 19 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers during the past 19 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Biomarkers licensed during the past 19 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- AG Mednet, Inc.
- Ageing Research at King
- Alfa Scan
- Ambra Health Inc.
- Angels Initiative
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- ATX Panama SA
- Austin Health
- Beijing Century Galaxy Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute
- BrainLAB AG
- Brainomix Limited
- Browns Medical Imaging LLC
- Bruker Corporation
- CAE Healthcare, Inc.
- Calamed LLC
- Carestream Health Inc
- Cerevast Medical, Inc.
- Cerveau Technologies, Inc.
- Champalimaud Foundation
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Children's National Health System
- Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc
- Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB
- Clinics of the City of Cologne GGmbH
- CMR Molecular Imaging
- DePuy Synthes, Inc.
- Desert Radiology
- DNAnexus, Inc.
- eClinical Solutions LLC
- Elekta AB
- Fujifilm Corporation
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- Galgo Medical SL
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- Glassbeam Inc
- Guerbet SA
- Haga Hospital
- HeartFlow, Inc
- Heritage Senior Living, LLC
- Hong Duc Hospital
- Humintec Co. Ltd
- IBM Watson Health
- Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
- ImmersiveTouch Inc
- Imperial College London
- Imricor Medical Systems, Inc.
- Incepto Medical SAS
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Insilico Medicine, Inc.
- Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research
- Intermountain Healthcare
- International Medical Solutions, LLC
- inviCRO, LLC
- IXICO plc
- Kessler Foundation
- King's College London
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc.
- Lee Health
- Limbix Health, Inc.
- M.C. Healthcare Products
- Macquarie Medical Imaging
- Macquarie University
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MaxQ AI
- McGill University
- Medibank Private Limited
- Medic Vision Imaging Solutions, Ltd.
- Medical Diagnostic Web
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Ltd.
- Monteris Medical, Inc.
- MRI Interventions, Inc.
- Multimodal Technologies, Inc.
- Munich Municipal Hospital
- National Mental Health Innovation Center
- National Physical Laboratory
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
- NYU School of Medicine
- ONRAD Inc
- Oxford BioDynamics Plc
- Oxford VR
- Partners HealthCare
- Portuguese Institute of Oncology of Lisbon Francisco Gentil
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Radiographic Equipment Services Inc
- Resonance Health Ltd.
- RetiSpec Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Samsung Neurologica Corporation
- ScreenPoint Medical BV
- Scripps Health
- Sectra AB
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Simon Fraser University
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc.
- SST Group Inc
- Surgical Theater LLC
- Sutter Health
- Swinburne University of Technology
- SyntheticMR AB
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The DMS Group
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Florida
- University of Minnesota
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Toronto, Department of Medical Imaging
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- UPMC Genome Center
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd.
- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.
- Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Zebra Medical Vision Ltd