Minimally invasive surgeries are becoming more common than open surgeries. Robotic and endoscopic technology is quickly advancing, too, so that these surgeries are easier for the surgeons and safer for the patients. This report presents an in-depth analysis of licensing deals in the area of minimally invasive surgery. 80+ licensing news with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery, during January 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to August 15, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 80+ worldwide Minimally Invasive Surgery focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (66%), Europe (23%), Asia (7%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (12%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (8%), Biotech (16%), Healthcare Services (23%), Medical Devices (50%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (16%), Neurology and Cardiology (14% each), Gastroenterology (11%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Distribution of Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery focused healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Minimally Invasive Surgery focused healthcare companies seeking a new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating to license for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery licensed during the past 20 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery during the past 20 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery licensed during the past 20 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- 10x Genomics, Inc.
- Access HealthNet Holdings, Inc.
- AccuRef Diagnostics
- Aegis Therapeutics LLC
- Allergan Plc
- Altru Health System
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Ambu A/S
- Argon Medical Devices Inc
- Avinger, Inc.
- Aziyo Biologics, Inc.
- Banc de Sang i Teixits S.A.
- Bariatric Solutions GmbH
- Beijing Gloryway Medical Co., Ltd.
- Berry Genomics Co. Ltd
- Biom’up SA
- Biovision Technologies LLC
- Bluejay Diagnostics, Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Breathe Technologies, Inc.
- Cala Health, Inc
- CapsoVision Inc
- CareTaker Medical
- CathWorks Ltd.
- Celling Biosciences LLC
- Center for Reproductive Health & Gynecology
- Centogene AG
- Cheetah Medical, Inc
- China Strategic Alliance of Industry Technology Innovation for Minimal Invasive Tumor Therapy
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals N.V.
- Curatec Nordic
- Cybersonics Inc
- Duke University Medical Center
- ElectroCore, Inc.
- Endonovo Therapeutics Inc.
- Envy Medical, Inc
- Epicore Biosystems Inc
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Exact Sciences Corp.
- FibroTx OU
- FlexDex Inc.
- Fondazione Luigi Maria Monti
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc
- Functional Remedies Inc
- Geo-Med LLC
- Georgia State University
- Glaukos Corporation
- Gorman Cardiovascular Research Group
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Hatch Medical, L.L.C.
- HeartFlow, Inc
- Helix Biopharma Corp
- Herantis Pharma Plc
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Hitachi Healthcare Americas Corp
- HydroCision, Inc.
- Imperial College London
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Integmed Ltd.
- Intratus, Inc
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- Joimax GmbH
- Kolon Life Science Inc
- Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- LEO Pharma A/S
- LEO Science & Tech Hub
- LiDCO Group plc
- Life Healthcare Distribution
- LifeLabs Inc.
- Lighthouse Imaging LLC.
- Link Orthopedics
- Magniant, LLC
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MDNA Life Sciences Inc
- MDxHealth SA
- Medicure Inc.
- Meditech Endoscopy Ltd
- Medtronic plc
- Mespere LifeSciences Inc.
- Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- MRI Interventions, Inc.
- MST Medical Surgery Technologies Ltd.
- Mundipharma International Limited
- NASH Network
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Naval Medical Research Center
- Neovasc Inc.
- Neural Analytics Inc
- Neurelis Inc
- NHS England
- Nonacus Ltd.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- NX Prenatal Inc
- NxThera Inc
- Olympus America Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- ORHUB Inc
- OrSense Ltd.
- OSCOR, Inc.
- Pangea® Laboratory
- PathMaker Neurosystems Inc.
- Penn Medicine
- PENTAX Canada, Inc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Philips (China) Investment Co Ltd
- Plagens Medical Consultants
- PositiveID Corp
- Precision MedCare LLC
- Preora Healthcare Inc
- Q3 Medical Devices Limited
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Red One Medical LLC
- Regenexx, LLC
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rochester Regional Health
- Samson Medical Technologies, LLC
- Schölly Fiberoptic GmbH
- Sebac SA
- Sensible Medical Innovations Inc
- SeraCare Life Sciences Inc.
- Servier Laboratories
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Southwest Research Institute
- SpineMark Corporation
- Stratis Medical, Inc.
- SurGenTec LLC
- Surgical Innovations Group plc
- Synaptive Medical Inc.
- Tata Centre for Development at Uchicago
- Tata Memorial Centre
- The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- TransEnterix Inc
- Transplant Genomics, Inc.
- TSO3 Inc
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Greifswald
- University of Helsinki
- University of Rostock
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Viapath Analytics
- Vision Medical, Inc.
- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.
- Yikon Genomics Co., Ltd
- Zelegent, Inc
- Zymo Research Corp.