Better diagnoses, earlier interventions, more-efficient drug therapies, customized treatment plans. These are the promises of personalized medicine. The licensing scenario for personalized medicine is useful to be familiar with and thus is studied in this report. 100+ licensing news with a focus on Personalized Medicine, during January 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to August 15, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 100+ worldwide Personalized Medicine focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (63%), Europe (25%), Asia (10%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (18%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (23%), Biotech (27%), Healthcare Services (24%), Medical Devices (22%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (33%), Neurology (10%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Personalized Medicine
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Personalized Medicine
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Personalized Medicine focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Personalized Medicine focused licensing
- Distribution of Personalized Medicine focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Personalized Medicine focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Personalized Medicine focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Personalized Medicine focused healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Personalized Medicine focused healthcare companies seeking a new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating to license for Personalized Medicine
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Personalized Medicine focused licensing
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Personalized Medicine licensed during the past 20 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Personalized Medicine during the past 20 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Personalized Medicine licensed during the past 20 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- AbbVie Inc.
- Access Scientific LLC
- ACG Inspection System Pvt. Ltd.
- Actavis Laboratories FL, Inc.
- Admera Health
- Advanced Animal Diagnostics, Inc.
- AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- AirXpanders, Inc.
- AllerGenis, LLC
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AMS 2000 Trading Impex SRL
- Amunix Operating Inc.
- Angle Plc
- Anji Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Aphria Inc.
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- APR Applied Pharma Research SA
- Arcis Biotechnology Limited
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aronora, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Australasian Medical & Scientific Ltd
- B. Braun China
- BC Platforms AG
- Bio V America Inc
- BioAtla, LLC
- Biocept, Inc.
- Brightwater Medical, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- California Institute for Biomedical Research
- Callitas Health Inc
- Carolina BioOncology Institute
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CeGaT GmbH
- Celgene Corporation
- CHA Bundang Medical Center
- Champalimaud Foundation
- Chiasma Inc.
- China Medical System Holdings Ltd
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc
- CirculoGene Saglik
- Clemson University
- Codexis, Inc.
- Contact Lens Centre Australia Ltd
- CSC Pharmaceuticals
- CureMatch, Inc.
- CureVac AG
- CytRx Corporation
- Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group
- Diaverum AB
- DNAnexus, Inc.
- DryCom - Dry Eye Solutions
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Elcelyx Therapeutics, Inc
- Elos Medtech AB
- Eurobio Scientific SA
- FibroTx OU
- Fina Biosolutions LLC
- Freenome Inc.
- FSD Pharma Inc.
- Fuji Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Genomenon Inc
- Glycosyn LLC
- GLyPharma Therapeutic Inc
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
- GTEC Holdings Ltd
- Guerbet LLC USA
- H3 Biomedicine Inc.
- Himalaya Therapeutics SEZC
- Holobiome Inc
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Imagia Cybernetics Inc.
- I-MED Pharma, Inc.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Innate Pharma
- Innovative Diagnostic Laboratory
- Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer
- International Medical Center
- Istitudo Clinico Humanitas
- Itamar Medical Ltd
- ivWatch LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc
- Kolon Life Science Inc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Leads Biolabs Inc
- LEO Pharma A/S
- Lofta, Inc.
- Lonza Pharma & Biotech
- Loxo Oncology Inc.
- Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd.
- Luminex Corporation
- Lundbeck Export A/S
- Lutronic Corporation
- Lysogene S.A
- MannKind Corporation
- Medicover AB
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Mirati Therapeutics Inc
- Mundipharma International Limited
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Naval Medical Research Center
- Nestlé Health Science S.A.
- Neurotrope Inc
- NIPD Genetics Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Nuethix LLC
- OmniSeq, LLC
- Oncimmune Holdings Plc
- OncoDNA SA
- OncoImmunity AS
- Oncology Venture A/S
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Orphazyme A/S
- Ovensa Inc.
- Pack4U Holdings Ltd.
- Pangea® Laboratory
- PierianDx, Inc
- Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pneuma Respiratory, Inc.
- Precipio, Inc.
- Premier Inc
- PrismHealthDx, Inc.
- Progknowse, Inc
- Proteomics International Laboratories Ltd.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quadrant Biosciences Inc.
- Rapid Dose Therapeutics Corp.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Repure Life science Inc
- Roche Holding AG
- RTI Surgical, Inc
- Samjin Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- Sanofi SA
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Schepens Eye Research Institute
- ScienceVision LLC
- Scripps Research Institute
- Selexis SA
- Sentieon, Inc
- Seoul National University Hospital
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Solarvest BioEnergy Inc
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- SOTERIA Precision Medicine Advisory, Inc
- Stanford Medical Center
- Swift Biosciences, Inc
- Syapse Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Tempus Labs Inc.
- Teneobio, Inc
- Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- The Global Antibiotic Research and Development Partnership
- Therachon AG
- TransEnterix Inc
- Translational Software Inc
- Trovita Health Science
- UCLA Health System
- Unilabs SA
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- University of Basel
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- UPMC Genome Center
- Veracyte, Inc.
- Visioneering Technologies, Inc.
- Vulcan Custom Dental
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Xcell Biosciences, Inc.
- XOMA Corporation
- Yonsei University Health System
- Ypsomed Holding AG
- Zoetis, Inc
- Zymeworks Inc.
- Zymo Research Corp.