1h Free Analyst TimeFinTrack: September 2019
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Amazon to introduce new biometric payment solution.
- Tesla launches in-house motor insurance.
- Tala aims to give billions of consumers a credit score.
Reasons to Buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
- Consumer Payments
- RHB introduces dynamic credit card CVV for extra security
- Amazon to introduce new biometric payment solution
- Singlife launches everyday account with life insurance cover
- Tesla launches in-house motor insurance
- Vitality and AIA team up for sleep initiative
- Retail Banking
- Tala aims to give billions of consumers a credit score
- Yes Bank updates chatbot to enable loan applications
- Centier Bank launches gamified savings account
- Wealth Management
- Swissquote introduces cryptocurrency investments
- Nutmeg now accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay
- Vanguard set to launch another robo-advisor
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Yes Bank
- Centier Bank