"A strategic competitive intelligence capability in an organization can prevail senior management from corporate dyslexia"
"This International Two Day Master Class is recognized in Europe as the most comprehensive, professional and leading course in Strategic Competitive Intelligence today"
Master Class Strategic Competitive Intelligence 2020
I. The Concept of Intelligence
- What, Why and How
- Creating Business Insights & Foresights
- How to deliver Countervailing Power?
- Learn how to improve strategy creation, Where-to-Play, and How-to-Win, Strategy under Uncertainty Strategy as Active Waiting
II. Organizational Perspectives
- How Intelligence feeds Strategy Marketing, Sales, Innovation, R&D, Technology Purchasing, Risk Management and beyond
- How to position Strategic Competitive Intelligence in the Organization?
III. Information Management
- Primary Information beyond Secondary
- Identifying the reliability and credibility of information and the Probability Scale
- Information Sourcing & Analysis
- Transforming Data-Information into Strategic Intelligence
IV. Strategic Intelligence Analysis
- Over 40 Analysis Tools beyond SWOT & Extrapolation
- Strategic Analysis, Scenario Planning, War Gaming, Grey Swan Analysis
- SPACE, Competitive Assessments Knowledge
- Four Corners Analysis, PARTS and more
V. Competitive Technology Intelligence
- Intelligence Analysis of Discontinuities
- Patent Analysis, Scientific Citation
- Technology Management & Scouting
- Technology Forecasting & Fore-sighting
- Monitoring of Future Technologies
- Better Forecasting toward Fore-sighting
VI. Roadmap of Implementation
- Diagnosis of Future Strategic Needs
- Execution of an Information Audit
- Early Warnings, After Action Reviews How does a Strategic Competitive Intelligence Portal work?
- Creation of Company Radar Rooms and War Rooms
In this International Master Class, numerous cases of best and worst practices will be shown.
Case examples concern: IKEA, ABB, Shell, Ahold Delhaize, DSM, Infineon, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, AKZONobel, SBM Offshore, Cisco, Ford, KLM, IBM, Nokia, Fortis, Oce-Canon, Tata Steel, Merck, Siemens, White House, Pentagon, CIA, MI7 and more.
*Please note, events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case, Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged.
"Great resource for professionals, managers, and business leaders looking for new methods, techniques, and perspectives on their own discipline and how to level up their organization’s capacity and inclination for strategic intelligence. You’ll walk away with tangible frameworks, tips, and examples to jumpstart the strategic intelligence revolution at your company" - Jen Leung, AppDynamics, San Francisco, USA
"This was the most comprehensive overview of concepts and tools of Strategic Intelligence ever encountered in one spot. It is a valuable resource to further develop our approaches within the company" - Dr. Torsten Freund, BASF, Germany
"Brilliant course that has opened my eyes to the world of strategic intelligence! The business cases combined with Joseph’s perspectives gave me great insights and inspiration into how more value can be created by competitive intelligence" - Grace Tan, Danone Nutricia, the Netherlands
"The program was great. Within a week I have implemented some very useful Strategic Intelligence tools and got support for a global pilot initiative" - Dr. Scott Wilson, Oerlikon, Switzerland
Managing Partner ,
Rodenberg Tillman & Associates
Joseph Rodenberg is the Master Class leader these two days. Before establishing is own company in 1985, he has been active at Dutch Numico, Dr. Oetker Group Germany and R.J. Reynolds Tobacco USA.
His firm is recognized as one of the leading firms in strategic intelligence solutions across the world. Since 2000 Joseph has published five books on Enterprise Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Intelligence. In Spring 2018, Joseph’s sixth book will be on air: “Strategic Intelligence in Future Perspectives 2.0”
The Master Class is applicable for professionals, managers, and leaders in international business from all various company functions: sales, marketing, strategy, innovation, business development, research & development, technology, purchasing, human resources and beyond.
Every business individual who can’t just rely anymore on just data, information, and knowledge, however, wants to make the difference by using strategic intelligence in their day-to-day business practices.
Hotel De Bilt
De Holle Bilt 1
3732 HM De Bilt
Overlooking fields and woodland, this low-rise modern hotel is 5 km from the Railway Museum, and 6 km from both St. Martin's Cathedral and local art at the Centraal Museum.
The bright, modern rooms feature balconies/terraces and come with free Wi-Fi, minifridges, flat-screen TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. A suite adds a sitting area and an in-room whirlpool tub. Room service is available.
Amenities include a bright restaurant with a terrace (seasonal), plus a chic bar/lounge, an indoor pool and a hot tub. Bike rentals are available.