Agile, Testing and DevOps: Are they a separate conversation or a progression of capability?
DevOps, Testing and Agile have shared environments that facilitate working together. Spurred by greater demand for excellence, these three methods are more than simply adopting new tools and processes. The synergy involves building an evolving and stable Continuous Integration (CI) Infrastructure, as well as an automated pipeline that moves deliverables from development to production to meet users’ expectations. They can work together, and the entire build process should be transparent, and it should enable and support development and operations. This transformation depends on: significant changes in culture; roles and responsibilities; team structure; tools and processes.
The Round Table session is for 45 minutes. The speaker at each table will have a set theme and delegates join any table that they are interested in. They are given all the topics with their joining instructions and again at the time of registration and so make their choice on the topics that they want to attend. This is a discussion group and so no presentation slides are necessary, but please submit a topic if you would like to chair a discussion on a topic related to Testing, Agile and DevOps.
Among the topics addressed are
- Agile frameworks provide guidance for efficient operational software
- Adopt a “build-and-run” teams concept
- Automation and SAFe
- Agile and DevOps – moving with flow-based awareness
- Testing: “Measure twice, cut once”
- Continuous Testing – running tests at each stage of s/w delivery pipeline.
- Improve DevOps with SAFe
- Automating for improved flow
- The agile release train and continuous integration
- Scrum board Gamification
- Modern Software Testing
- Sustainable Test Automation
- Mob Programming
- Team leadership
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan…… have been achieved and helped establishing a faster and practical way of getting things done.
08:45 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:15 Conference overview
09:15 - 10:00 Choosing your WoW!
10:00 - 10:30 Tea/Coffee break
10:30 - 11:15 Business Agility
Amol Pradhan, Global Capability and Enterprise Agility Leader, IBM
11:15 - 12:00 Applying Lean Startup With Enterprises
Joshua Lai, Scrum Master, Thales
12:00 - 12:45 Building Test Infrastructure to enable DevOps
12:45 - 13:45 Lunch break
13:45 - 14:30 Scrum board Gamification
Majid Bhatti, Director, Transition & Transformation Asia Pacific, Orange Business Services
14:30 - 15:15 Decentralization of Banking AI
Nabendu Misra, Director, Digital Solutions (FSI), Oracle
15:15 - 15:45 Tea/Coffee break
15:45 - 16:30 Shu-Ha-Ri: how we apply Aikido principles to Agile and DevOps transformation
Marc Gong, Senior Director IT, Lead Coach, Agile and DevOps Competence Center, SAP
- Amol Pradhan
- Majid Bhatti, Director, Transition & Transformation Asia Pacific, Orange Business Services
- Marc Gong, Senior Director IT, Lead Coach, Agile and DevOps Competence Center, SAP
- Joshua Lai, Scrum Master, Thales
- Nabendu Misra, Director, Digital Solutions (FSI), Oracle
Ramada by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park
16 Ah Hood Road
Set in Singapore's Novena district, this upscale hotel with a sleek glass exterior is directly in front of a bus stop and 5 km from the genteel Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Airy rooms with contemporary decor and vibrant accents feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, along with iPod docks, minifridges, and tea and coffeemaking facilities; some have city views. Room service is available 24/7.
Parking is free. A breakfast buffet is served in a swanky restaurant with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows. There's also a hip lobby bar and an elegant outdoor pool, plus an exercise room and a business centre.