Agile, Testing and DevOps: Are they a Separate conversation or a progression of capability?
DevOps, Testing and Agile have shared environments that facilitate working together. Spurred by greater demand for excellence, these three methods are more than simply adopting new tools and processes. The synergy involves building an evolving and stable Continuous Integration (CI) Infrastructure, as well as an automated pipeline that moves deliverables from development to production to meet users’ expectations. They can work together, and the entire build process should be transparent, and it should enable and support development and operations. This transformation depends on: significant changes in culture; roles and responsibilities; team structure; tools and processes.
The Round Table session is for 45 minutes. The speaker at each table will have a set theme and delegates join any table that they are interested in. They are given all the topics with their joining instructions and again at the time of registration and so make their choice on the topics that they want to attend. This is a discussion group and so no presentation slides are necessary, but please submit a topic if you would like to chair a discussion on a topic related to Testing, Agile and DevOps.
- Agile frameworks provide guidance for efficient operational software
- Adopt a “build-and-run” teams concept
- Automation and SAFe
- Agile and DevOps – moving with flow-based awareness
- Testing: “Measure twice, cut once”
- Continuous Testing – running tests at each stage of s/w delivery pipeline.
- Improve DevOps with SAFe
- Automating for improved flow
- The agile release train and continuous integration
- Scrum board Gamification
- Modern Software Testing
- Sustainable Test Automation
- Mob Programming
- Team leadership
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan…… have been achieved and helped to establish a faster and practical way of getting things done.
Keynote: My Quest for Business Agility – the good bad and ugly of lean agile and DevOps transformations
Michael Nir, President, Sapir Consulting US
EXTENDED BRIEFING: Testing a Cloud-Based Open IoT OS
Mesut Durukal, QA & Test Automation Manager, Siemens, Turkey.
Silos are good! – DevOps silos
Uldis Karlovs-Karlovskis, DevOps Lead, Accenture, Latvia
Test Architecture for Global Platforms
Milan Kuveljic , Head of Quality Engineering, N26
Keynote presentation title to be confirmed
Dave Snowden, Chief Scientific Officer, Cognitive Edge
- Michael Nir, President, Sapir Consulting US
- Mesut Durukal, QA & Test Automation Manager, Siemens, Turkey.
- Uldis Karlovs-Karlovskis, DevOps Lead, Accenture, Latvia
- Milan Kuveljic, Head of Quality Engineering, N26
- Dave Snowden, Chief Scientific Officer, Cognitive Edge
Doubletree Centraal Station