Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market: Overview
The global opioid tolerance treatment market report comprises an elaborate executive summary, which includes a snapshot that provides information about various segments of the market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global market with respect to the segments based on drug, type of opioid tolerance, route of administration, end-user, and region.
A detailed qualitative analysis of drivers and restraints of the market and opportunities has been provided in the overview section. Additionally, the section comprises a competitive matrix and company profiles along with business overview to understand the competitive landscape in the market. This section of the report also provides market attractiveness analysis by region, thereby presenting a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global opioid tolerance treatment market.
Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market: Key Segments
- The opioid tolerance treatment market has been categorized based on drug, type of opioid tolerance, route of administration, end-user, and region.
- In terms of drug, the global market has been segregated into NMDA antagonists, alph2-adrenoceptor agonists, and others. The NMDA antagonists segment has been sub-segmented into ketamine, dextromethorphan, and others. Similarly, the alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists segment has been divided into clonidine, tizanidine, and others.
- In terms of type of opioid tolerance, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been bifurcated into innate tolerance and acquired tolerance.
- Based on route of administration, the global market has been segmented into enteral, parenteral, and others.
- In terms of end-user, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been classified into hospitals & Ambulatory surgery centers, rehabilitation centers, and others.
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and future market size for each segment and sub-segments for the period from 2017 to 2027 in terms of revenue valued in US $ Mn, considering 2018 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate has been provided for each segment and market for the period of 2019 to 2027 with market size estimations.
Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- These regions have been further sub-divided into major countries and sub-regions. Current and future market sizes in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) of these regional markets and their major countries have been provided in the report for the period from 2017 to 2027, with their CAGR (%) for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Companies Mentioned in Report
The global opioid tolerance treatment report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about the major players in the market. Key players identified in this report include
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Pfizer Inc.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Zydus Cadila
Each of these players have been profiled in the report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments.
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
4.1.1. Opioid Tolerance Definition
4.1.2. Industry Evolutions/Developments
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.4. Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2017-2027
4.4.1. Market Revenue Projections (US$ Mn)
4.5. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5.3.Opioids Side Effects-an Overview
5.4.Overview of Opioid Tolerance and Epidemiology
6.2. Key Findings/Developments
6.3. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017-2027
6.3.1. NMDA Antagonists
6.3.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
6.4. Market Attractiveness by Drug
7.2. Key Findings/Developments
7.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017-2027
7.3.1. Innate Tolerance
7.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
7.4. Market Attractiveness, by Type of Opioid Tolerance
8.2. Key Findings/Developments
8.3. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017-2027
8.4. Market Attractiveness by Route of Administration
9.2. Key Findings/Developments
9.3. Market Value Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
9.3.2. Rehabilitation Centers
9.4. Market Attractiveness by End-user
10.2. Market Value Forecast, by Region
10.2.1. North America
10.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. Latin America
10.2.5. Middle East & Africa
10.3. Market Attractiveness by Country/Region
11.1.1. Key Findings
11.2. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017-2027
11.2.1. NMDA Antagonists
11.2.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
11.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017-2027
11.3.1. Innate Tolerance
11.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
11.4. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017-2027
11.5. Market Value Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
11.5.2. Rehabilitation Centers
11.6. Market Value Forecast, by Country/Sub-region, 2017-2027
11.7. Market Attractiveness Analysis
11.7.1. by Drug
11.7.2. by Type of Opioid Tolerance
11.7.3. by Route of Administration
11.7.4. by End-user
11.7.5. by Country/Sub-region
12.1.1. Key Findings
12.2. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017-2027
12.2.1. NMDA Antagonists
12.2.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
12.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017-2027
12.3.1. Innate Tolerance
12.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
12.4. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017-2027
12.5. Market Value Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
12.5.2. Rehabilitation Centers
12.6.Market Value Forecast, by Country/Sub-region, 2017-2027
12.6.6. Rest of Europe
12.7. Market Attractiveness Analysis
12.7.1. by Drug
12.7.2. by Type of Opioid Tolerance
12.7.3. by Route of Administration
12.7.4. by End-user
12.7.5. by Country/Sub-region
13.1.1. Key Findings
13.2. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017-2027
13.2.1. NMDA Antagonists
13.2.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
13.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017-2027
13.3.1. Innate Tolerance
13.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
13.4. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017-2027
13.5. Market Value Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
13.5.2. Rehabilitation Centers
13.6. Market Value Forecast, by Country/Sub-region, 2017-2027
13.6.4. Australia & New Zealand
13.6.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
13.7. Market Attractiveness Analysis
13.7.1. by Drug
13.7.2. by Type of Opioid Tolerance
13.7.3. by Route of Administration
13.7.4. by End-user
13.7.5. by Country/Sub-region
14.1.1. Key Findings
14.2. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017-2027
14.2.1. NMDA Antagonists
14.2.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
14.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017-2027
14.3.1. Innate Tolerance
14.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
14.4. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017-2027
14.5. Market Value Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
14.5.2. Rehabilitation Centers
14.6. Market Value Forecast, by Country/Sub-region, 2017-2027
14.6.3. Rest of Latin America
14.7. Market Attractiveness Analysis
14.7.1. by Drug
14.7.2. by Type of Opioid Tolerance
14.7.3. by Route of Administration
14.7.4. by End-user
14.7.5. by Country/Sub-region
15.1.1. Key Findings
15.2. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017-2027
15.2.1. NMDA Antagonists
15.2.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
15.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017-2027
15.3.1. Innate Tolerance
15.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
15.4. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017-2027
15.5. Market Value Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
15.5.2. Rehabilitation Centers
15.6. Market Value Forecast, by Country/Sub-region, 2017-2027
15.6.1. GCC Countries
15.6.2. South Africa
15.6.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
15.7. Market Attractiveness Analysis
15.7.1. by Drug
15.7.2. by Type of Opioid Tolerance
15.7.3. by Route of Administration
15.7.4. by End-user
15.7.5. by Country/Sub-region
16.2. Competitive Business Strategies
16.3. Company Profiles
16.3.1. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
16.3.2. GlaxoSmithKline plc
16.3.3. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
16.3.4. Mylan N.V.
16.3.5. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
16.3.6. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
16.3.7. Aurobindo Pharma
16.3.8. Pfizer Inc.
16.3.9. ACORDA THERAPEUTICS
16.3.10. Zydus Cadil