With SnapShot 131 the analyst looks at the difference in pricing in country markets where there are three MNOs and country markets where there are four MNOs.
- The three MNO country markets chosen include - Austria, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, and Switzerland.
- The four MNO country markets chosen include - Denmark, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, and the UK.
The analyst considers the difference in bundled price levels, the entry-level price point & the average price per GB (Mobile Data), unlimited SMS & call bundles available from each MNO (in the 3 MNO markets or the 4 MNO markets).
2. Market Pricing - The 7 x 3 MNO country markets
3. Market Pricing - The 6 x 4 MNO country markets
4. The Market Factors - Impacting 3 MNOs vs. 4 MNOs
5. Conclusions - The impact of 3 MNOs vs. 4 MNOs on pricing
- 3 (Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy and the UK)
- Bouygues Telecom (France)
- DNA (Finland)
- Eir (Ireland)
- Elisa (Finland)
- Free Mobile (France)
- Ice (Norway)
- O2 (Germany & UK)
- Orange (France
- Poland & Spain)
- MasMovil (Spain)
- Movistar (Spain)
- Play (Poland)
- Plus (Poland)
- Salt (Switzerland)
- SFR (France)
- Sunrise (Switzerland)
- Swisscom (Switzerland)
- TDC (Denmark)
- T-Mobile (Austria
- Netherlands & Poland)
- Telekom (Germany)
- Telenor (Norway)
- Telia (Finland & Norway)
- Vodafone (Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain & the UK)
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.