This issue of Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles logging tools, offshore power supply, pressure data acquisition, and high-temperature equipment. The TOE also profiles innovations covering drilling tools and enhanced oil recovery.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Innovations In Downhole Data Acquisition, Logging-while-drilling Equipment, Power Supply, Cuttings Removal Tools, and Hydrocarbon Recovery Techniques
- Innovations In Remote Operating Vehicle, Hydrogen Sulfide Removal, Stock Monitoring, 3D Mapping, Horizontal Platform, and Analytics Engine
- Logging Tools Enable Data Acquisition at Difficult Well Geometry
- High Operating Pressure and Temperature
- Automated Downhole Pressure Data Acquisition
- Technology Operates in Offshore and Onshore Fields
- High-temperature Logging-while-drilling Service
- Cost Saving by Reducing Drilling Time
- Offshore Power Supply Harvested from Waves
- Equipment Provides Performance Analysis
- Redesigned Tool Face Ensures Efficient Cuttings Removal
- Reduction of Cost Through Improved Rate of Penetration
- Platform Optimizes Hydrocarbons Recovery
- Reduction in Decision Making Time to Choose Suitable Fluid
- Key Contacts